Power Nap dense buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Nap dense buds

I’m growing Power Nap strain. The Power Nap I bought from my dispensary has more dense buds than what I grew. My home grown batch has more airy buds. Any advise to getting more solid, dense buds

Hello Dianeluoma...that right there is what this entire web site is all about...growing fat, solid, dense buds. There's no silver bullet answer to your question but if you want to grow good weed you have to master your growing conditions by providing the most cannabis friendly environment that you can. There's more than one way to grow weed. What method did you use? What was you grow medium? How did you feed your plants? Are you growing indoors or out? If you're growing indoors, what kind of light and how high above your canopy did you have it? What did you feed your plants. Did you top them? FIM them? Mainline? Did you do HST, LST, or none at all? You'll find the answer to most of your questions from the growers and contributors to this forum, but don't sell yourself short, spend some time, do some extensive reading at growweedeasy.com. You'll be better off for it, a lot more educated about cannabis and a lot less frustrated.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
    Autopot system
    : Malawai 100% Sativa Ace Seeds x 2
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Purple Haze/Malawi x 3/Ace Seeds Purple Haze x 1 ILGM
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

To Dianeluoma when are you going to show us pictures or reply back with all the posts you are making and telling us about your strains yet we don't know your setup? We like helping but after making 10posts where's the pics?

Comment

I've grown lots of pot in the almost ten years I've been growing. AK-47 by Sweet Seeds was probably the densest. Purple Punch by Barney's Farms is my favorite and it is pretty dense. I think the buds at the dispensaries have been freeze dried. They crumble into powdery stuff that makes hard to draw joints. The worst pot I've grown was still better than what I bought at a dispensary. Dense buds are from the genetics in the seed. Good growing to you !!
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

Try searching for dense bud strains. There are strains that dont produce dense buds maybe you have one of those. Wheres a pic of your grow. Maybe there is a reason behind the airy buds. Good Luck
          1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
          1 sf2000 @200 watts
          2 philzon @230 watts
          2x4x5 tent
          3x6x8 closet
          Fox Farm ocean forest
          Black gold for seedling
          3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
          RH 40-60
          Temp 70-80
          Feeding with FF trio with molasses
          calmag and a little flower fuel
          Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Your answer can very likely be found here:

by Nebula Haze Bud density isn’t everything… but it sure is nice! If your cannabis buds keep coming out light and fluffy and you’re not sure why, this article will break it down for you. Learn exactly how to grow the densest, most rock hard cannabis buds possible. Example of dense marijuana buds. Looks and...

🙂👍
            Back to playin in the dirt!
            Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
            I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X