Problem day 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem day 18

photoperiod 9 plants 350 watt led distance 60 cm 30lt pots with biobizz light mix soil , 15 %wormhumus biobizz, 10%perlite as its already added in soil and i mixed 1/2 dosage biogrow from greenhouse power feeding in dry form. Watering 500 ml every 2-3 days from my humidifier i have used in previous grow and ist good. Noticed one o my plants droppy leaves 12 hours after feeding and three days now its not growing and looks light green . Allthe other plants grow nice . I thought i overwatered them and it happened to affect only one because i havent watered my plants 4 days now and thr soil at the bottom of the pot is wet (i have rh meter)

Also some of the healthy ones have the top leaves tips curled inwards

What you think the problem is
    Attached Files

maybe move that little PITA out of the main light foot print, so it is not getting the whole 300. They look young and 23 " is probably close for there age..I have a GLF that has bent down leaf with border line N.T but I have lowered the EC down to 1.10. and considering her age I just force feed her, luckily she has powered through.

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Well i was worried about adding too much of this pita but the local at the shop told me it has small root so it wont be a problem . Iwill remove some of them. But what else i could do ? Iam waiting for the soil to dry enought so i can water with ph water and add some bioenhancer from greenhouse

Do you mean that you are using water from your dehumidifier? If so, I've heard that can cause problems.
    I also agree with changeofpace2014. She seems a little shriveled. This could be due to light stress. But do not rule out other factors. Things like wind burn, low humidity, pests(like fungus gnats) or being root bound can also cause these symptoms. What is the humidity in your space? And when you say you "have rh meter", do you mean moisture meter?
    Three questions here. Lmk.
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      yes mpisture meter . Well i used humidifier water for many grows woth no problem . I think i dont have good tap water (ppm 300 ph 7.3) soi use this. The lights are at the recomended height per stage but i will add 5 cm distance to see.

DE-humidifier. Ok. Well, are you continuing to use the same soil? If so, maybe the plants are finally being effected by it.
    As for the 300ppm and 7.3pH, that's not horrible. The PH can easily be lowered by sulfuric acid, citrus, or even vinegar.
    Also, the manufacturer recommendation on lighting is often incorrect. Keep that in mind.
    I'm sensing a bit of a language barrier here. I hope that this can be of some use. Lmk.
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• Thebeginning1989
      Thebeginning1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      When you say "continue to use the same soil affecting the plants" what exactly are you referring to? Reusing already used soil from a previous grow? Just trying to learn from other posts

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing i did different this time was bigger pots and green house power feeding that i mixed eith soil. Alsoi added some great white premium mycorizhae

Water from your dehumidifier CAN be acidic and not show up on a test as there is nothing in that water to read. A bit of epsom salt (1Tbs per gallon) will let you test it, boiling it will remove the CO2 and make it neutral again, for a while.
    Whats the PH of the soil?

Comment

Not sure how you water, but those small plants in that big pot should be watered around the stalk, until the roots fill in. If you are flooding the whole pot it probably is to much for them. then again you may already be doing this...

Comment

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        no i water in a circle around the pot about 500 ml every 2 days

• Blowdout2269
        Blowdout2269 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're watering around the edge of the pot, and not around the edge of stalk or canopy...that is likely your problem.

WELL... Today i looked at the bottom of the pots and i noticed the roots went throught it in search for water . Maybethis happen beacuse the pots sit on a flat surface that was humid in the touch . I added trays so the bottom gets air . Maybe i have root rot due to this beacuse the sick plant is still bad looking.I am at day 5 without watering and the pot is dry by 3/4.Should i water them ??? or wait until bottom is dry?? ALSO i added a small fan to drop humifity wich is 70-90 rh

Comment

• Blowdout2269
        Blowdout2269 commented
        Editing a comment
        IMO you definitely do not want the entire pot dry like that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X