Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Needed - Potential Cal/Mag/Copper Issue ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed - Potential Cal/Mag/Copper Issue ??

Hi Again JKP here,

I'm using Super soil (Coco-Loco w/Natures Living soil) ... I've amended watering (1/week...3 weeks running) with Fox Farm's "Big Bloom".
    Both of the girls have had the same watering technique applied.
    The attached images are showiing that Girl Scout Cookie (GSC) has become Light Green in color at the top with Redish edges .... while AK-47 is showing nothing.
    I have a whole house filtering system and I've been paying attention to pH (generally around around 6.5 or so).
    Last night I dropped the pH to 5.7 and moved my light to it's highest level (about 18-20" above).
    Do these pictures show other deficiencies (Cal/Mag/copper)?? Or should I give them more time to recover?

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    JKP

Recover from what?? There doing what late flowering does to the leaf it's taking all the stored nutes from them feeding the flowers. Leave them be they look normal to me or give em to me i'll finish them off heeeheee. No really those are looking good.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My advice is LITFA.
      You're so far along that it shouldn't matter.
      Back to playin in the dirt!
      Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
      I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hee hee 1234

Very nice, good job! You have done well Grasshopper. I agree with all the previous posts. Just wanted to write something.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

It looks like you are using PH target for Coco and not soil..Even though you have coco amended super soil, you are not using any floral trio. I thought super soil was for water only any way...

Comment

Everyone ... Thank you for the support, encouragement and direction. As a first timer, it's difficult to decipher correctness solely from reading (and images). I appreciate your inputs.
          Regards, JKP

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X