2 Jamaicans and Acapulco Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Jamaicans and Acapulco Gold

Well I feel like 1 more week if I can wait. I have made the drive of shame 1 time already. I won’t rush we’re it. This has been a good experience for my first photoperiod rum. Other than the time being longer, far easier than the auto’s I’ve grown.
    Attached Files

We take the drive of shame as needed glad at least they are there for the most part. Dang Fjeff those sure are beauties hey have you started more seeds yet? I do perpetual grows for the sake of having a stash so we don't have to make that drive of shame. Yes these certain photo strains can take 4+ months some folks don't realise that but it's worth it. Start somemore seeds.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Damn Fjeff, lookin good! Wish ya were closer, cuz I'd gladly give you what ya need to hold ya over. Them plants look great. You're absolutely killin it bud! I'm sure you know this, but keep that patience. Your willpower will be rewarded.
      Back to playin in the dirt!
      Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
      I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Yeah, I have another setup so I can do multiple grows or continuous grows, but I had to put them away when I took in my Jamaican nephew. He will be going off to college this fall so I will regain the space he is in. Right now it’s 1 tent in the living room. Grow, Dry, Replant. Spring is coming.

Comment

Trimming and jarring over the weekend. 3 ounces per plant. Not terrible. On to the next grow.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X