Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL 2nd try and completion

Hey nation,
    it's been a while since my last post and honestly I'm pretty sure haven't had any pic's of the week or anything. Lol
    Here goes please be gentle if deserved but if I need a lashing I'll survive.

Vivison 2'x3'x5'
    1@ roleandro 100 watt
    1@groplanner 150 watt dimmable
    1 CFL and a couple 18 watt switchable light bulbs from home depot
    Fox Farm ocean forest and water p.h'd from 6.2 to 6.75
    through veg cycle GH triple nutes beginning flower cycle now all purpose 444 dry amendments and Beastie Bloomz in p.h'd water for the duration.
    38 day's into flower . Big one has no name but I have plenty of seeds and was told Lil un is Sour Diesel. Found 1 seed in that bag .
    Veg on the bid 1 for 8 weeks and 4 on the Sour D.
    Thanks to all for letting me be part of this amazing forum and Happy growing.
    p.s. big one was a manifold but the other half was broke early so I completely removed it so that plant is only half of what it could be

Keep on with the keep on!
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Well, welcome back! Looks like ya got something goin on there. We'd love to see a successful successful harvest.
      Back to playin in the dirt!
      Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
      I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Blowdout2269 and Mr.Furley thank you and I as well hope for success in harvest and cure. Most definitely I'll give updates. These pics are ghetto status I'm zoomed in on a magnifying glass but it works kinda 😆.
        Also any thoughts on removing larf this far into flower?
        Yay or nay

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          10% of big leaves yes, anything small with sugar no.

• ZigZag
          ZigZag commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah. I'd second that. If the plant has stopped growing out and is just filling in the buds then start taking some of the large leaves from below and keeping the smaller sugar leaves so the colas keep filling in, gotta have some photosynthesis for that to happen and you need at least some leaves for that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X