12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only Wild Thai Ryder at day 18
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well she looks OK to me but 1 out of 12 is terrible so sorry they are a pain or a strain

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      going to be a long grow.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Change that to : 1 Wild Thailand Ryder auto, 1 Larry Lemon OG auto, 4 Lemon auto, 2 Badazz OG Cheese photos, 2 Kali China photos, 1 Mazar-i-Sharif Kush photos and 2 Lebaneses landrace (my own 2nd generation seed).

Hell yeah, hit em back!
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Now your growing atta fella kick it's ass
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep SoOrbudgal I'll tell them the autos who's the boss !!
        Last edited by Farmbuck; 02-09-2023, 07:26 AM.

Day 22 for the Wild Thai Ryder
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately yep !! Damn you autos !!!!! You know what SoOrbudgal ? I might break Puglover1 record lolllll

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        If I'm lucky I might get 1 gram wet out of her lolllll. My Mazar Kush sprout yesterday and she look bigger than my WT lollllll

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope your photoperiods work out better for you, I’ve got a lot more confidence in photoperiods.

Do they need stronger light? My WT photos took off normally. Autos, ugh. I made a little hash puck last night. I didn't weigh the jar when I filled it, probably have more than I thought. Good luck on your seeds and the new plantings.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Blowdout2269
        Blowdout2269 commented
        Editing a comment
        Uh-oh...looks like you might have a contender.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Not that I know !! Some strains like Ace sativa beans recommended intensity lighting. If you talking about WT I would say yes, she's a sativa. By the way are your WT from WOS ? Don't worry about light you have a Vipar XS2000. Anything grows under mine. I've got 2 Kali China from Ace and they are under the XS2000.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Blowdout2269 for the WT I do loll

Damn you WT Ryder !!
      Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL thank goodness you've got something else going under those lights.

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        Well... bummer plant. But glad you posted that cuz the tiny auto I have is so much smaller than the others. But quite a bit larger than that tiny bloomer you posted. Hope you don’t get any repeat performers, good growing! Sometimes weird crap happens to us all, eventually. My current grow is the strangest ever ( out of about a dozen to date).

Yes my WT photo seeds are WOS. If only you had topped that auto early. I'll pass the trophy if you win this competition but I don't wish it on you.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Finally she is getting taller and fatter lolllllll
        Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Boy she's a stunner LOL bong hit. I think she needs to be bred yes sir keep that strain going LOL ohh man sorry .

We're gonna want one of your famous photos with a tape measure next to her when this is all said and done. 😜

Really though, we're not laughing at you!
        We're laughing with you.
        🙂
        Back to playin in the dirt!
        Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
        I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

That gives a new meaning to pissing in the wind...
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Well I see my Lebanese (the middle pic) is muchhhhhhhhh bigger than my micro-auto Lemon.

Sorry @Puglover1​ but you still hold the record lolll My WT Ryder is now 8 inches.
            Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL it's now a 2 bong hitter LOL

• Blowdout2269
              Blowdout2269 commented
              Editing a comment
              Come on...
              It's at least four

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Harvest time will tell.

My 2nd generation Lebanese Landrace VS the micro auto Lemon.
            Full auto grow

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think you needed my cat to give that lemon an early topping.

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Puglover1 I'm gonna keep it for a while and to compare it with my Lebanese lolll So far my Lebanese is humongous compare to that crappy runt.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X