Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-2-20 0-53-57.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	590.2 KB
ID:	58452Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-2-20 0-53-13.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	649.3 KB
ID:	58453 First grow is my plant ready to harvest or should i wait up another week? Help me out give me your suggestions?
    Attached Files

I'll defer to the other experts here since i just finished my first grow but based on your pictures you look like your trichomes are pretty white with just a bit of clear left. If you're looking for high thx I'd say you're just about there. Wait for others to reply thought haha.

Comment

Not sure how long you've been in flower but it looks like you have some amber trichromes so i would say yes. The pic is a little blurry but if you take a pic with your camera phone and zoom in you can see surprisingly good depending on phone quality
      Perpetual setup!

Comment

I have problems telling the difference between clear and cloudy with my handheld microscope. To jittery and small field of vision so I wait for a few to turn amber (10%). That gives me the head high I like.
        DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
        315 LEC
        6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
        6" Carbon filter
        3- 6" fans
        humidifier
        temp and humidity gauge
        5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
        FF trio nutrients

Comment

• Dagmar
          Dagmar commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm glad to hear someone else say this! I use a jewelers loop but as hard as I try, I can not tell clear from cloudy. I always wait for amber. It not only gives me the high I like, I'm in this primarily for my health so the CBDs are very important.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X