• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn up the terpenes

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0732.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	3.70 MB
ID:	584203 I was pleasantly surprised this evening by the new girl in town. She had only been hanging around for two days so I was skeptical that she would be ready. She was! This turned in some of the tastiest weed I had grown yet. Spicy and savory almost a note of hash. Turn up the terpenes this is more like it. I watched her everyday with my jeweler's loupe until finally 'a small hint of brown appeared among the milky trichomes.

Coming in at just 15"s tall she was covered with small shimmering buds (tried to show it in the pics, but it didn't come out) within a few days I saw brown in the trichomes. I Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0746.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	4.24 MB
ID:	584200 cut her down and hung her up anticipating the moment. I didn't realize how much ripeness effects flavor. Now I'm getting the most out of my grow. Once again, it's because of y'all that I learned this harvest skill. I used to harvest according to how dark the hairs were. Thank you one and all!
    Last edited by OverMedicated; 12-29-2022, 11:05 PM.

OverMedicated If you wanna see your sparkly, use a flash in the dark.​

Comment

• AGH
      AGH commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a great idea!

• OverMedicated
      OverMedicated commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! I'll try that as soon as I figure out how to use my flash... duh?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X