Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dirtymike
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, that's some beautiful full buds. 10 weeks of flower time. Nice!!

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Might of lost track,...lol but started off with seeds and when they were big enough, I started to LST them for the smurf tent - To many nice cuttings to toss so they were rooted and put under wifes CFLs for her outside stuff and when those were ready to go in to the tent, they were LST ed and more cuttings...see where this is going...4 different groups of cuttings since Dec...The last set is finishing up....Dam Blue Berry is funny, I think it has a couple of harvest windows with respect to milky tricomes and it even has a stage where resin just covers the buds for a few weeks, right before they start to become dense...

• Franklin
    replied
    changeofpace2014 these are photos. I have two tents. Funny, though, I thought you were cranking out grows faster than me, and wondering how you did it. The sour Diesel seed for this girl popped on January 1st, so it took 5 months! The other tent that I have I'm using for seeding and those used clones and some seeds that I flipped to flower after just a few weeks, I didn't care if they were small because I just want about 25 seeds from each plant

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Franklin are the girls Autos or photo? Curious to how one can crank out so many grows in such a short time..Hell I am still on the final blue berry run...Nice Grow and Really Nice Results...

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    How beautiful those photos are, these need to be submitted to @SirusFourside for a news letter the reflections on the fade is lovely. Nope I did'nt take any acid my mind is clear............well sorta

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Stellar splendera

• Franklin
    replied
    It's been about 2 weeks since my last post and I'm in my 10th week since the switch to 12:12. These things are coming down any day now. The cookies continue to fade really horrifically with some crispy leaves but the rest of the plants just look great. This all organic living soil grow has been wonderful. One lesson learned is to back off on the intensity of my lights a little bit. I think I was pushing the cookies too hard. They did wonderfully all through veg but in flower have just been struggling. I've heard they can be tough during flower. Sour d continues to be the real winner. In the last two weeks it has changed from a sour candy smell to finally have some fuel and diesel undertones with the sour. The buds are just so stupidly dense and smell so great. The blackjack is really gone from being a plant that I wasn't happy with to smelling fantastic, And the buds of tightened up a bit as the calyxes swelled so large. Has this really wonderful vanilla floral aroma. And the skunk doesn't really smell like skunk just smells kind of like poop in a good way. Even with my charcoal filter, when I walk in my house I can smell old school weed. I love it. All in all, I'm super happy. Hopefully I can get this stuff cured right and slow and some nice flavors will come out of it all.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Franklin
    replied
    changeofpace2014 Blue is from the lights. I have one full spectrum and one blurple so the photos can be a little weird.

Leave a comment:

• dirtymike
    commented on 's reply
    I'm impressed, Those are nice

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Franklin is the blue from your lights or is that B...really that blue?

• Franklin
    replied
    Two weeks since an update so here goes. I'm at week 8 since switching to 12:12. The cookies continue to struggle a little bit with leaf yellowing. I was trying to keep my lights as bright as possible so as to make all the other plants happy but I finally turned it down and that seems to have slowed down the yellowing a bit. I think it was just too demanding on the plant, drawing too many nutrients that weren't there because the organic soil couldn't keep up. The cookies are impressive in terms of the amount of frost! Very heavy, the scent is just okay though. The real winner continues to be the sour Diesel, I can't wait to do a taste test of these things and see what plays out but that sour d is amazing. The skunk is getting nice fat buds and the blackjack is not, it's staying slender with larfy bud s. The blackjack does smell nice though. Picture 2 is the super skunk, picture 3 is the cookies, picture four is the sour Diesel, and picture five is the blackjack.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dirtymike
    commented on 's reply
    Perfect is what im thinking to Franklin. those are some nice buds, Dibbs on a bean of that sour orange Skittles.

• AGH
    commented on 's reply
    You're rocking it out! Nicely done and thanks for sharing the pics - they look great!

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Franklin's Candy Store....looking Good ...

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good plan Franklin those are getting really frosty

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X