Click image for larger version

Name:	853E9A85-3320-4F8F-9E81-41CC805048AA.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	4.28 MB
ID:	583918 Click image for larger version

Name:	DBAEDEB0-6784-46D7-9B00-167E76E3EE88.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	583917 Need ugent help! I’m completely new at this. It seems I’m in pretty late flowering, and my plants look like this now. The leaves started drying up and curling (from the top). Last night I raised the lights all the way up to the tent cieling, and stopped watering. I also went from 4 hours nighttime to six hours. I’ve been watering them quite a lot every day. They are auto-flowering plants, and I read somewhere that they should have a lot of light during flowering, and needed a lot of water. Also, I should strive to get the environment as dry as possible, and now I’ve got it on 36%, and just above 20C. I stopped fertilizing them about a week ago, as I read that close to harvest that was important. What’s going on here? Is it over-watering, in combination with too much light? Have I taken the correct measures? And are the plants beyond saving? That would be really crappy, as they seem sClick image for larger version

Name:	7A1A3C40-4FD2-4F89-A6F1-002A796405BE.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	4.55 MB
ID:	583916o close to harvest. Please help!
    Attached Files

What kinda light? And how close was it?!?
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• Gloria
      Gloria commented
      Editing a comment
      They are fluorescent tubes. They emit some heat, but I’ve been holding my hand under they to test I’d say they were about 40cm above the plants. Now I’ve moved them all the way up. You think they’ll survive until harvest?

• Blowdout2269
      Blowdout2269 commented
      Editing a comment
      Survive? Yes.
      Though the yield will likely suffer.

Looks like heat stress. Don't let the temp get over 85 degrees.

Comment

• Gloria
      Gloria commented
      Editing a comment
      Heat’s been pretty steady at 21C (70F) approx.

Ok, well I don't see fluorescent tubes doing this damage, but i could be wrong. Are you checking the pH? I'm betting that this is caused by pH or root issues. Just so you know, the leaves will not recover. You'll have to correct the best you can and tough it out. I suggest researching the main GWE site for an attempt at a better diagnosis.
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

strong fan, Ph imbalance, and under watering?

Comment

• Gloria
        Gloria commented
        Editing a comment
        Been watering alot, but I can cut the fan I suppose. Don’t know much about ph tbh🤷🏽‍♀️

Just taking a wild guess since it's not heat, but any sign of thrips? They're very hard to see but if you're patient you can find them. Some of the browning looks a little like thrip damage. Not a lot. But worth an inspection because thrips are fairly easy to remedy. Good luck, aside from this leaf issue looks like you've done pretty well for a first grow!

Comment

• Gloria
        Gloria commented
        Editing a comment
        No bugs in there, guaranteed. Will I be able to harvest those buds you think? Trisomes are still rather clear, and I was hoping to go a bit amber.

What I see is possible bugs (white spots), PH fluctuations, deficiencies. These came from the "Plant Problems" page hit the link above to study all of them.
      Calcium deficiencies cause tiny brown spots that appear on new and middle growth. Learn how to fix this problem for good!

Manganese deficiency can cause cannabis leaves to become yellow in between the veins, with mottled brown spots on the affected leaves. Learn how to treat it!

Cannabis leaf edges and tips turning yellow? Copper deficiency can cause dark, shiny leaves with purple or blue undertones. Learn how to spot and treat it!

Too hot for your cannabis in the grow room? Learn how to save your plants from heat stress with a variety of techniques as well as certain supplements!

Brown spots appearing on your lower leaves? See what cannabis leaves look like as a result of pH fluctuations and learn the solution!

Overwatering and underwatering cannabis plants are easy to do and can cause multiple symptoms including slow growth. Learn to recognize and fix these issues.

Leaves with a potassium deficiency have yellow, brown, or burnt edges and tips. It may look like nutrient burn, but the leaf margins also turn yellow.

Root problems can cause wilting, drooping, nutrient issues, spots & other strange symptoms. Learn the common root problems and how to treat & prevent them.

PH is of great concern, get equipment and learn how to use it, OR go full blown organic.

Comment

Morning from Oregon Gloria. Yes you will be able to harvest but those leafs may all fall off do to the heat. Just try an not let the fan blow directly on those plants now, You already raised up the light good, water only like others have said.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X