What exactly am I growing???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What exactly am I growing???

I’m new to growing and am in week 5 of flower.
    growing in coco coir 5Gal fabric pot
    Light: TS3000 Mars Hydro
    Nutes: General Hydroponics micro, bloom, Cali mag, floralicious, floranector fruit fusion, kool bloom(powder), hydro guard.
    4x4 grow tent, 2 small fans, in-line fan, light was set at 20 inches.
    light schedule: 12/12
    Seed: 00 seeds Gorilla Blogs
    Day time temperature: 25c-27c (77f-81f)
    night temperature: 70f
    RH: 40-55
    plant Training: LST, Topped, mainline
    feeding: High Frequency(1x in the morning )

So the plant fell behind the other 3 and really never took off like the others. I’ve been reading a lot about hermies but am not confident with determining if that is my current situation. I took it out of the grow area just out of caution. Could someone give me a little advice on this matter so I can make an informed decision on this plants future. Thanks ahead!

The pictures are pretty blurry. But yup, it looks like a female cannabis plant to me!
    Lol, seriously though...you got any pictures with more clarity? Maybe my eyes just suck.
    What makes you think she's hermie'd?
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• attracted2scams
      attracted2scams commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry about the blurry pictures. I appreciate your feedback for sure! I thought maybe I had a hermie only because of her stunted appearance and unusual growth. Also, I considered maybe light exposure during the dark phase.

I am most certainly not an expert, but I see a really good looking plant. Some plants are runts but, who cares? It's all still good weed, right? BTW I've grown that exact strain from 00 Seeds. You're going to like it.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• attracted2scams
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for your feedback! Indeed my friend. I’m going to see her to the end!

That looks like a good plant it's just shorter between nodes and that's it's makeup. She is just shorter than her sisters.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• attracted2scams
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for the feedback! Much appreciated!

What they said. You can grow two plants same strain and one will exhibit completely different traits from the other. Some short, some tall. She's lovely.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• attracted2scams
      Editing a comment
      Indeed! This grow has definitely been a knowledge building experience. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Other than two blurry pics, I enlarge to see beautiful, frosty, light-exposed buds growing on healthy plants. The weirdo should have value, maybe not what you planned to do with it. GL!
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• attracted2scams
      Editing a comment
      I’m quickly learning that the plans I’ve made for these plants, is contingent on what they have to say as well! Thank you so much for your feedback!

• ChubbNugg
      ChubbNugg commented
      Editing a comment
      I've heard it said, "announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh."
      Cb.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X