No announcement yet.

Has anyone's dog ever greened out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Has anyone's dog ever greened out?

My crazy pug stole a paper towel that I used last night to wipe oil out of my Seahorse dab device's top hole. It was a pencil eraser size circle, he was eating that part of the Viva towel when I turned around. Now he looks wasted. On top of that, I forgot about his thievery and while breaking a valium in half for the bad back pug it didn't break evenly so crazy got about 2.5 mg of valium also. At first they both crashed, and I could get stuff done online. Then the 'edible' kicked in. Black peppercorn and water 'tincture'? He'll eat anything, literally. He took an envelope with brushes and clean syringes from a tote on my coffee table. I hope it's a good lesson. Click image for larger version

Name:	Liamgreen3.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	582335

Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

ROTFLMFAO 😂 I’ve never had a dog green out - I keep my stuff out of the way and the dog isn’t allowed in the grow/smoke room. I had a friend whose pit bull did the green thing - he said one time cured her.

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't stop laughing at that face. They both have Valium hunger now, one was lip to lip with me while I was eating a cookie. He never breached the coffee table before but the dang cat tossed some candy off the counter, caught him trying to eat that too.

Lol that's funny. Yeah had a Labrador named flea eat ,1/4 oz of some good sensi while I was answering the phone. You know the ones that used to be on the wall and had a cord. Even recorded it on super 8 cassette.
    first hour. Hyper speed zoomies around the outside of my house for literally 20 minutes straight. Followed by follow me around and spaz out every time I looked at him.second hour. Ate a half gallon of kibble and then proceeded to bark at my girlfriend's feet for like 45 minutes straight.
    Hour 3 laid in front of the fireplace and moaned like he was not having fun anymore for half an hour or so then passed out. Dog slept for 14 hours. Acted a little hung over for a day but that's about it.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well there was ice cream cake wax and kush cake diamonds dabbed in the same device, top that I last-minute wiped out with a clean cloth because it was full. Wasn't bad looking on the paper towel. Not totally heated, just under where the tip screws on. It didn't go through it very far, just the tip. I wonder how dogs metabolize edibles/weed. A 24 lb pug can take 10 mg of Valium if needed. Different than humans, in either direction..

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Liam is a vet-diagnosed hyperactive dog. Maybe he needs Medication daily to be less of a PITA because he's cuter than hell but has zero manners yet he's smart, and he knows better. Keen vision, he could be a hunting dog. Mutant strain, this one is.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds more like chocolate mesc or some dry shrooms. Wow. What a story. High speed zoomies are always fun to watch, foot barking not so much. Dang. Just think if it was decarbed.

Bro and SIL had a brown lab named Abby who always loved sniffing on the stuff I'd bring back from the dispensary. Seemed to really love all the different smells, was always eager to see what I had in my container. Smoked a joint one day, and left the roaches in a cigarette pack out back.

Later, they dropped off the dog for grooming and we had dinner. When we picked her up, the employees were saying what a good girl she was. So patient and calm and loving.

Went out back to find my smoke pack ripped up and the roaches all gone.

She never wanted another sniff of my containers after that.
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

A friend of mine had a great dane that got into a bunch of leftover tincture making dregs. It developed neurological symptoms resembling a stroke. Had to take it to the vet on a stretcher. After an hour deciphering symptoms and events, we figured out what had happened. The vet said that dogs have a hard time metabolizing THC. It eventually wore off after a few days, but in the meantime the dog was a basket case.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Was there any etoh in the dregs? I'm wondering if eating the plant material wasn't more irritating also, as opposed to oil/wax. Large volume. Crazy was fine before dawn but he hasn't nosed around my stuff lately. Next grow is two WW fasts, and a sativa and a Critical Mass CBD that will both take longer. It's not hemp CBD but 'pure' CBD, do you think that would affect a dog's metabolism? I have one with a bad back, he's too young to act twice his age, I thought about making him verry weak CBD gummies as treats and medicine, instead of tramadol and laying around.

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        No etoh, it was a glycerine soak then pressing tincture. Idk about CBD and dogs the vet only mentioned THC. I have heard of people giving dogs CBD but have no experience with that.

At least you don't have a thieving fiend of a cat. Our cat Larry will sniff out bags and shred them, all while attempting to consume what is in them. He'd even pull coats and pants off of hangers and out of hampers for an empty bag, lol. I've even put bags in drawers. He would paw, pull, and claw them in attempts to retrieve; sometimes successful. What's weird is that his sister couldn't care less about it. I really wouldn't care so much if it wasn't for the fact that cannabis can be toxic to cats. Glad I've graduated to jars in recent years. 😉
      Back to playin in the dirt!
      Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
      I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine likes to eat young leaves while growing, he plays with more mature fans and stems, but he will eat ground up weed off the tray on my coffee table, as if it were put there just for him.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X