Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I accidentally left the light on 24/7 in flower for about a week..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! I accidentally left the light on 24/7 in flower for about a week..

Hi, so this grow has been absolutely perfect... Until it must've been close to a week ago.

Plants are 3 weeks into flower tomorrow.. But probably around a week ago the switch on my lights timer got flipped to stay on 24/7 and I just noticed it tonight..

I'm really concerned they may hermie or revert back to veg or both..

And could this make them take longer to flower as well?

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Nothing you can do about the past and to worry over spilled milk or cry or something like that does nothing to help.

Just put them back on the flower schedule as you had it and watch your plants, yes you'll probably need to add some time to the flower period.

Pictures?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Sdubus10
      Sdubus10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Here some pics of them I just took

Here's pictures. (they're wet because I had just sprayed them)
    Attached Files

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't see any reveg (nice plants by the way) so you may just see a "stall" in progress and if was me I'd prepare to add a couple weeks to your finishing dates.

Can I ask why you are spraying the plants?

Okay thank you! What are some signs of revegging I can look for?

And I use the full fox farm nutrients and one of them is called flowers kiss. A foliar spray used at night.

Comment

Flowers kissed gotcha, just be careful with the watering residue and droplets on the plants at lights on, humidity and moisture will cause mold and rot in flower so be careful and keep in mind if the plants slow you may need to adjust the nutrients schedule appropriately, lots of one week additives on the fox farm dozen.

Elongated node spacing, single leaf branches, stretching and weird growth slow growth. Kinda cool to watch but not if it is unwanted as in your case.

Good luck and I'd love to see the finishing plants😉
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it! Always learning!

Do you think there's a chance they'll hermie because of this?

Comment

• 3Berries
          3Berries commented
          Editing a comment
          The times I've seen a plant hermie is always at the end and usually because I went too long or some other extreme stress issue. My last grow popped out a nanner on the top bud but I had already cut the main colas and it was going into the third week past that.

Sdubus10 Great looking grow, they should be fine. At three weeks in you should read up on Nebulas defoliation tutorials and get your trimmer out. Looks like they need it.

Comment

• Sdubus10
          Sdubus10 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, that's exactly what I use. Nebulas Manifolding tutorial. Planned in doing the final big trim today @ 3 weeks.

FYI reveg bud on photoperiod
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Around here we have seriously high humility. Spraying flowers with anything will almost guarantee some form of mould/fungus.

I wouldn't spray flowers unless you are trying to solve another problem such as pests.
          Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
          Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
          Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
          Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Looks like you're going to be okay and come away with a good story to tell with friends while you're consuming and sharing this harvest with friends! It's always when we're feeling the biggest that nature comes to knock us down a peg.

Good job not giving up!
            Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
            Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

• ChubbNugg
              ChubbNugg commented
              Editing a comment
              That was beautifully said. Brung a tear to me eye. Please check your complacency at the door.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0920.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	981.5 KB
ID:	583225 I abandoned her when I got a trip to Thailand. At some unknown time the power went out and tripped the GFCI. I was gone 5 weeks and this is what I came back to.

Comment

This is terribly sad. Brings a tear to my eye.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X