Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to pop on to say hello to everyone and thank you for letting me join your community!

I'm a 60+ female that recently started gardening again since the '70s. Working with some Auto's to get my feet wet and am looking forward to learning from all of you and the articles here.

❤️✌️👣🎶

Welcome! Nice to have another excited member.
    Tell us more about how and what you've been growing.
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Howdy secretagentegokiller and WELCOME to the best grower's forum around! Glad to have new growers and their knowledge join in.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Welcome aboard. There's lots of knowledge by the posters on this forum. I learn something all of the time. The GWE site is the best on the web IMHO.
        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Hello! Welcome to our little group, its very exclusive and I am glad you passed the entrance exam. If you spend any time on the forum, you will soon find that at 60+ you may be a youngster here. A lot of the regulars here are in that age group. This is the best, friendliest forum I have found and the main web site, https://www.growweedeasy.com is our Bible. Are you growing outdoors or indoors?
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

WooHoo! GWE now has their very own SECRET AGENT EGO KILLER! We’ve been needing one of those! HAHA! Take that world! The crowd is looking Killer! 😂😎.
            WELCOME ABOARD!

As this is obviously going to to be one of those, “sleep? I’ve heard of that,” nights, even after a massive bong of flowers and budder I’d like to once again welcome you to GWE! Great Choice!

I am not going to post any links here as I think it would be good for you to wade in the pool a bit. Personally I’d check out the Show Your Grow link hosted by Mr.furley You’ll soon see that folks here are doing some VERY nice work regardless of age or gender and much of that includes growing autos. I’m relatively new to autonomics but many who post on the thread are quite accomplished and not only willing to share their successes in the form of some great photos but often host threads specific to the photos being shown. Also, don’t overlook the massive amount of help and instructional articles available from the main GWE site - there’s a TON of good, reliable information on the site that is often overlooked.

We’re looking forward to your future posts and you’ve landed in the right crowd at the right place to help you GROW WEED EASY✌️👍🏼
            Last edited by BU2B; 11-27-2022, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Hi, welcome. Another 60+female here.
              Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
              Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
              Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
              Various size fabric grow bags
              Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
              4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
              Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

What a hardy welcome!

Thank you all. Especially happy to be here and looking at all the stuff on here is overwhelmingly inspiring.

My current grow (all autos):

1 Hawaiian (flowering)
                1 Critical Purple (early flowering)
                Seedlings:
                1 Critical Purple
                1 Gorilla Purple
                2 LSD
                and one unknown strain (gift)

Some in 3gal plastic pots (what I had in hand
                Others in 3gal fabric
                All from seed.
                Mix of river bottom soil and garden compost, LED light and Fox Farms Fertilizers.

I did minimal training on the ones flowering. The Hawaiian has a lot of flower and is taller than expected. Critical Purp is a low grower. Really getting my feet wet for now as I learn a much a I can on autos before going full-tilt on what auto strains will take the abuse. Lol. I have so much to learn and this will be a blast!

Thanks for welcoming me!

❤️✌️👣🎶

Comment

• OldManGrower
                  OldManGrower commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Although I have done a bunch of grows, I am just getting my feet wet with Autos. They are very finicky, and require daily examination, something I look forward too.

Sounds fun. Surprisingly to most, most autos can take quite a bit of LST abuse. I usually start to bend mine over at 90° when they're young, and then tie down branches outward accordingly. Leaf tucking always comes before defoliation also, especially when they are young.
                Now let's see some pictures!
                Back to playin in the dirt!
                Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
                I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Welcome...lots of info to keep you reading and learning here...Not to mention the helpful community and lots of good articles monthly.

Comment

Welcome! And do I ever like it that you have an avatar! HA! Seriously, this is a great site with SO much excellent information on growing our favorite plant! I'm confident you're going to like it here!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Welcome! I'm also relatively new/ But I really like this forum!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X