Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOME(grown) for the Holidays!

Just in time to enjoy with the pumpkin spice brake fluid -
    Share you favorite Holiday Cannabis Confections and recipes!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7037C040-11FF-402B-930D-1C20221AB3D1.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	204.5 KB
ID:	581345

Here’s a good ol standard brownie thanks to thrillist.com to get you started.

The Best Standard Pot Brownies Recipe - maybe?

Yield: 12 servings (5-10mg each)

Ingredients:
    7½ tablespoons (3 ¾ ounces) unsalted butter
    1½ teaspoons (1/4 ounce) cannabutter or canna- oil
    6 ounces dark chocolate, 60-70% cacao
    1 cup all-purpose flour
    ½ teaspoon baking powder
    2 large eggs, at room temperature
    1 cup sugar or sugar substitute
    1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
    ¼ teaspoon salt
    2 tablespoons malted milk powder (0.63 oz / 18g) (optional)

Directions:
    1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square cake pan with butter or cooking spray; set aside.
    2. Melt both butters in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in chocolate until combined and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
    3. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder (and the malted milk powder, if you choose to include).
    4. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt until fluffy and light yellow. Add chocolate mixture and mix until combined. Add flour mixture and mix until combined, but don’t overmix. The batter will be thick.
    5. Pour into a greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes on the center rack, or until the edges pull away from the pan and the top has an even, shiny crust. Let cool for 20 minutes.
    6. Cut into 12 even pieces. Serve warm (can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for one week or in the refrigerator for up to a month). Be sure to mark them as “special” and store them out of little ones’ reach.

my personal additions or change to this recipe are - use your homegrown, as much of little as is your preference and decarb it it with the butter in a closed pan in your oven at 250° F for 25 minutes then make your brownies as regular substituting homegrown for canna-butter or oil if none on hand. If you like a bit of crunch throw in a handful of old cleaned seeds that have given up the germination ghost and a small handful of dried mangos for a chewy flavor treat✌️
    Click image for larger version

Name:	36672A38-22EC-4300-92F5-6545096F0955.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	581347
    Last edited by BU2B; 11-24-2022, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice thread! Happy Thanksgiving BU2B!

Ths is the easy recipe I've used many times for Cannabis Caramels. My friends and family love them, and I about wrecked myself cleaning the bowl and spoon once, lol.
    They will floor you. Though, my butter is always strong.
    Silicone molds are also easier to use than having to cut. And keep in mind, these have to stay refrigerated or frozen because they're made with butter.
    I'm lazy, so here's the link:
    https://emilykylenutrition.com/canna...ramels/#recipe

Happy Turkey Day everyone!
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! BU2B. I think that "Norman" would be good with your family holiday dinner!
      Best wishes for You and Yours!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

“FRIED” Potatoes -

2 large potatoes - peeled (or not - your choice)
        2 large minced garlic cloves
        ½ tsp onion powder
        ½ tablespoon salt - you don’t need to use it all and may want to save some to sprinkle on just before serving
        ½ tsp pepper
        ¼ cup chopped fresh, dried or flash dried chives
        1 tablespoon of cooking oil
        2 tablespoons of cannabis infused olive oil
        ½ tsp paprika
        ½ tsp turmeric

Set out you olive oil infusion to bring it to room temperature
        Peel and chop your potatoes into approximately ½ inch squares
        Place cooking oil in your skillet and allow to warm
        Put in ALL ingredients except paprika and your olive oil infusion
        Cook your potatoes over medium heat allowing to brown to your desire
        Just before serving drizzle with the cannabis infused olive oil and sprinkle with paprika. Garnish with parsley.

Serves 2-4 bodies and heads well and is a tasty/nutty addition to your choice of Main meal. Expect some good after meal conversations with your coffee ✌️

You’ll have to ask kingfish for the “FRIED” chicken recipe! 🤣
        Last edited by BU2B; 11-25-2022, 05:52 PM.

Comment

This was my wife’s base cookie recipe. You can add any flavored morsels, M&M’s, crushed up candy bars ect that you want to it. She used one of the big bags of chocolate chip morsels when making chocolate chip cookies. To turn them into cannabis cookies I recommend using 1 stick of canna butter and 1 stick of regular.

2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
          3/4 cup white sugar
          3/4 cup brown sugar
          2 sticks butter (room temperature)
          1 egg
          1 tbsp vanilla

Preheat oven to 350. Cream together butter, sugars, egg and vanilla. Add flour a little at a time until fully mixed then fold in morsels. Bake 8-10min

Comment

I found the best brownies recipe ever. I'd have to contact someone for the deets bc of hd loss but it was cooked in a pot and contained:

6 eggs
            3 cups organic sugar
            3 sticks of butter
            1/2 c. flour
            vanilla

nuts are optional, as usual, I added ground hazelnuts, it made a sort of thin, crunchy top. So, Three sticks of cannabutter and brownies that are hard to stop eating, yw. Happy Holidays!
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• BU2B
              BU2B commented
              Editing a comment
              Yoiks that much sugar I’d be enjoying the holidays from the hospital bed. Can you say “monk fruit”? Is that an option?

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know. My friend makes them now and brings me a few so I can't binge. Chocolate, my fave, has turned on me - gall bladder, liver, whatever, but my food enjoyment is limited. If I made those with cannaghee I might green out before I could control myself. Makes a big Pyrex cake pan full yet they disappear, disappear, disappear ...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X