Coast of Maine and nutriemts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coast of Maine and nutriemts

Hello. Most of my last several grows have been with Coast of Maine Stonington Blend. While I like the soil itself, Id like to hear suggestions/recommendations for nutes for veg...and Flower. I'm always up to trying something. On some other groups (ie: Facebook groups) people have replied with "...meh...just add fish shit..." Uhhh...what I've been told by shop owners that doesn't always solve everything.

Please advise. Thanks in advance

Do you want to use organic or synthetic nutrients?
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• demcc3
      demcc3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Preferably organic. I should have specified lol

Personally I have only ever used GH Flora trio. Nebula swears by It and I haven't gone wrong yet.

I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• demcc3
      demcc3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool! Thank you! A friend gifted me slightly used bottles of the regular trio a few months ago. I haven't really tried them out....yet.

• dilvish
      dilvish commented
      Editing a comment
      If it was stored correctly it should be good for a good while. Cool dark place but not the fridge. I've been using mine for 3 years!

I currently use Advanced Nutrients three part Micro, Grow, Bloom with the addition of cal-mag. And when I grown in soil I will use my own living soil with the occasional ammendment or tea consisting of worm casting, sea kelp, fish poo, bat guano, avacodo, or all of the above. Stuff like that.
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

I can't answer your question but I always laugh when I read "Stonington blend"

Comment

I've never used the soil but isn't Stonington blend a pretty hot soil? Shouldn't it get you almost all the way into flower depending on how long you veg?

Comment

demcc3 e-mail Coast of Maine and ask their opinion.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Right from the horse's month.

There was a grow journal/thread K.I.S.S. using SB. You might find a few threads if you search SB. I was a week from flipping using Stonington Blend but got sick, hospital, they died so I didn't get to flowering stage but I anticipated using regrow for the roots, molasses, something to boost the buds. Playing it by eye as long as I could, and they were doing great. Good luck!
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X