Three King Strain- Foxfarms nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three King Strain- Foxfarms nutrients

Hey yall- I am a newbie grower. a Disabled Veteran and a longtime smoker who loves weed and tired of not knowing really what Im smokin. I didnt know this was a rocket science
    kind of thing because after all- it is a weed.. but now that Im two months into my first grow- I am having a few issues..
    I am using Fox Farms Ocean Forest and I also bought there 3 nutrients bottles for veg and bloom..... So for the first time I added some nutrients
    and a few leaves started showing white tips so I stopped using nutrients..... Ive watered it slightly twice since then....
    I have read through many of the ​questions and comments on foxfarms. Today is day 41 and Im content just giving water cause its been growing nicely
    but I plan on flippin in a week or so..... Would I add nutrients then? I have not been doing any ph stuff although I always leave my water sit for a day before
    pouring or spraying....... Thanks for any and all help.....
    Holy Hippie
    Last edited by HolyHippie; 11-21-2022, 09:54 AM.
    First timer grower
    Current Grow-
    Three King Strain Nov 3 - Clone of that strain also

Autoflowers Alaskan Ice and Zkittles

Well howdy and welcome to the forum here's a happy face cause you've done pretty well so far. What we like to know also is the lighting your using and the " draw from the wall " how much true watts it should say so not the 1500 or 2000 watts they tell you but the true watts. If you have no yellowing or lighter green as for now just keep watering only cause ocean forest has some nutes to give it a good start for a month or so.

At 6 wks from seed i do begin giving some veg nutes and transplant into final pot. What's the brand of ferts did you buy? Be careful now of spraying leaf cause that's a thick hedge you got going eventually you'll need to take off those big fans. How bigs the tent , how far away from the light is the plant? Nice job so far, keep us posted.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply...I just switched tents and lights.... My starter tent is 2 x 2 x 4 with a GVG 600w light
      The final tent is 3 x 3 x 5 with a hybey grow 1000w veg and 2000 blossom
      its set up in my home in a room so temp stays around 73 and its regular 120v from the wall into a timer.....I run a light fan and I have
      removed alot of leaves since that pic.... I jusst added a few pics and here is the latest and I have been using
      wine corks as a light stress branch separator...
      First timer grower
      Current Grow-

Comment

Welcome HolyHippie! Seems like your off to a good start. SoOrbudgal is referring to the true draw wattage of the fixture, not the voltage compatibility. Your Hybey for example, says 1000w, but I wouldn't doubt if it was 100 watt or less true draw from the wall. Most lights will have the actual wattage listed on them or in the manual somewhere.
        I also think that we'd all like to know more about your grow. It appears that you grow in soil. What's the environment like? Temp/RH? What are your watering practices? How far away are the lights? Stuff like that.
        Back to playin in the dirt!
        Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
        I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

temp is always around 75 in the tents... I dont really have a water practice.... i check the soil about an inch deep-- if it
          feels moist- I let it go- if dry--- I water.... I keep the small ones and clone about 14 inches ..... the three kings has about 12 inches
          First timer grower
          Current Grow-

Comment

What you doing about calcium and magnesium?

Comment

Nothing..... better question- what do you recommend.... First grow ever... so just givin it water and 20 hours...
              First timer grower
              Current Grow-

Comment

Originally posted by HolyHippie View Post
                Nothing..... better question- what do you recommend.... First grow ever... so just givin it water and 20 hours...
                It's going to start needing some if you aren't adding any. beware of new yellow growth. Most use calmag.

Comment

I have learned so much through this process..... Growin aint a weed - Growin a relationship.... things that make ya say hmmmmmm
                  Attached Files
                  First timer grower
                  Current Grow-

Comment

• OldManGrower
                    OldManGrower commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Vey Nice! Welcome to the forum. Growing is a continuous stream of diagnosis and response, decisions and research. I have done a lot of grows and pickup some new information each time. Lifetime learning. It's a great hobby and can become quite consuming.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X