Tis the Season to grow pretty buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tis the Season to grow pretty buds

The older I get the more I despise winter. One thing I do appreciate about the temperature dropping is the appearance in my tent since winter grows always produce the prettiest buds. The same green buds I grow in the summer will turn purple and pink once the temp drops. May as well show em off if you have them.

Dos Si Dos from ILGM

Beautiful! My question is what is the purpose of the divider card in the jar? Thank you!

Comment

Some great looking frosty buds!

Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
    Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

Nice, BFWB. Looks like the dispensary bud that I Would buy. I'm down to a couple of brands for their trimming, nice tight frosty buds and high%. You could've fooled me. Enjoy!
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I have friends that goto the dispensaries next state over and from what I can tell they don’t touch my tent. Especially for the price

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3149.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	942.9 KB
ID:	581029 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3130.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	606.0 KB
ID:	581025 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3132.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	471.6 KB
ID:	581027 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3126.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	525.8 KB
ID:	581023 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3124.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	538.9 KB
ID:	581021 Tis the season indeed...the latest harvest. Two Granddaddy Purple from ILGM. I like the colors on one of the plants. Two different looking plants, same 'strain.'
      Attached Files
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Nice! Love the pink coming out in that one 👍🏻

The more we grow our own the more we dispise that weed so many pay for. It does not come close in my view to the fresh quaility of growing your own and knowing how to get top shelf better weed at home. I read where they spray flavors on the processing WTF? You guys are killing it at home just beautiful buds .
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        Thx SoOrbudgal. I have been buying some flower at the dispo just to compare to what I'm growing and for a little variety. I'm going to cut that out because I'm finding that I prefer what I'm growing over what someone else grew. When I think about preferring my weed to the dispo I just have to smile.

Niceee im smoking the last few grams from my Do Si Do also from ilgm...was a super nice smoke and grew beautifully
      4x4
      Bubbly rdwc
      ES300s
      Cold water
      GH flora
      Mistakes

Comment

Here's from a recent harvest of three autos that I crammed in while vegging some photos. The one on the Right is a s1 of the sweet seeds auto red CBD, while I had the pollen I went ahead and crossed it with an auto AK that I was growing, so the bowls on the top and left are two plants of the red crossed with auto AK. It's hard to see in this photo but the one on the far left is so dark it's almost black, I don't think I've ever grown a strain this dark before. Interesting to see that the dark color appeared in both seeds, I would have guessed that dark color would be a dominant trait and would have not shown up from an F1 cross, but maybe red is dominant or maybe i just got lucky.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Those are some pretty buds👍🏻

My current grow a few days from the end….Skywalker OG Kush. Absolutely beautiful plant

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X