Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MuskieMan
    replied
    SoOrbudgal, they are T'helon and Starship. Both plants produced quite a few seeds.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Those to me look on the sativa side, so no clue what this strain maybe? Great luck and great harvest to you.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Nice, I planted only 1 fem seed last year, yet all plants were girls!

• MuskieMan
    replied
    All 4 of the found seeds are about 3 weeks from harvest. All turned out to be girls.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cannibis14.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	273.8 KB
ID:	588507

Leave a comment:

• MuskieMan
    replied
    Looks like a girl to me. Started a few plants with found seeds, after a couple of weeks into bloom they are all showing small white hairs just like the picture. Muskie Man

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I had confidence in your seeds, glad things are going well.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That's so lucky MuskieMan fella i hope to have similar with my old freebie seeds. I'm gonna talk real nice to my seeds.........maybe it will help LOL

• MuskieMan
    replied
    I switched the plants from the found seeds to bloom 2 weeks ago and they are all girls. Starting to develop white hairs at the end of the branches. I'll take this as starting to produce buds...
    Muskie Man

Leave a comment:

• golfnrl
    replied
    DeaMaco welcome. You’re right to think about the quality of the seeds but there is no way to judge the quality of a cannabis seed just by looking at it. There’s some good info on that at GWE. Generally, your seeds should be dark in color. Lighter colored seeds may mean a less developed plant when it grows. But that’s only one consideration when looking at seeds. If you want to get high you’ll need to grow feminized or female cannabis plants. The only way to sex a cannabis plant is to grow it. Again, some good info on the QWE site. As I’ve only been growing a few years I speak from experience when it come to equipment. Be sure to do some research. I didn’t and it cost me $$ because what I originally bought was poor quality and I had to buy some stuff twice. The light is the biggest investment. Good luck. Come back often. 😎

Leave a comment:

• Blowdout2269
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds to me like those found seeds would be a good learning experience for ya.

• MuskieMan
    commented on 's reply
    One of the most important tools is the light. Your seeds might be OK, but if you don't know what they are, you might be wasting your time and effort. My found seeds are doing very well and are about to be switched to bloom. That's where I will find out whether boys or girls. Good luck with you efforts. Moskie Man

• DeaMaco
    replied
    Hi! I'm happy to hear your seeds plants are doing great. I'm struggling with the same question, as I'm a newbie n this question. My brother used to grow cannabis secretly, and I found a few seeds in the house he moved from. I was thinking of growing them, but I don't know their qualities and which type it is.How do I check? I don't want to spend money on special lighting and equipment ad constantly check o them only to grow the plant, which won't be good enough to get high. However, I want to start growing cannabis. So if there's no way to check the quality of the seeds, I'll probably buy some seeds from marijuana seeds canada. That way, I at least know what I'm growing
    Last edited by DeaMaco; 12-29-2022, 10:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MuskieMan
    replied
    Hey guys thanks for all your comments. One month in and the found seeds are growing extremely well. Almost time to do some topping... Muskie Man

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Hi MuskieMan been missing you, glad things are rolling along well! My first three plants came from dispensary bud seeds and they were 100% girls. Two seeds didn't even look very good but they all grew up nicely, except for some operator error.

Leave a comment:

• cybersmib
    replied
    My experience with found seeds from fem plants-beautiful grow, vigorous plant. Ended up with plant full of impotent seeds. Wish you better luck

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X