Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    It depends on where the pollen came from, IF it came from a male then expect 50% male/female, IF the pollen came from a female then they would all be female seed.

Leave a comment:

• golfnrl
    replied
    Hi MuskieMan I have limited experience but the one seed that I found in a feminized bud I grew turned out to be a female. Glad to see you back at it.

Leave a comment:

• DW2
    commented on 's reply
    Howdy MuskieMan, in my experience, when a female plant produces seeds without any male plants around (usually thru 'nanners'), the seeds produced have all been females with the same traits as the 'mother' plant. I even try to stress the plants, about mid-way thru the flowering stage, with light and or heat stress. On my last grow I tried to stress them and so far, I have not found any seeds in the bud (and it is really good bud too!). Oh, the original seeds for the grow were from a 'nannered' mom.
    I'd say pop 'em and find out their gender.

• Franklin
    replied
    Great question. f there weren't any boys around it is definitely female. There are no make genetics in the mix to make male. Volunteer Hermie plants are definitely more prone to making Hermie's, just like short plants are more likely to make short and tall, tall. However CS induced feminized pollen should not be any more likely to make Hermies because there is no modification of the genetics

Leave a comment:

• Blowdout2269
    replied
    Never a waste of time if some knowledge is gained!

Leave a comment:

• MuskieMan
    replied
    Sorry I haven't been around much, just not much to say and the growers on this board have a lot more experience than I. Still happily growing my own weed and making cookies from it... Thanks for the responses, will continue on with the found seeds and let you know if it works or a waste of time... Muskie Man

Leave a comment:

• Blowdout2269
    replied
    I'd like to say yes, they should be 100% female. Just like others are leaning towards.
    But hey, life finds a way, right?
    MuskieMan - Glad to see you're still at it!

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    A few of us were just discussing genetics a bit and this fits right in. Seeds from late stage self-pollinated feminized plants tend to be female, but not always. Female seeds tend to insure the propagation of the plant more than male seeds as females CAN throw out a male bud and continue on while males don’t make female buds unless they’re hermaphrodite. ✌️

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Wish i could say 100% that they'd be fems but i can't. Yep good to see ya MuskieMan stay warm and good luck with this grow i'm cheering for ya that you got fems

Leave a comment:

• OldManGrower
    replied
    I really do not know. I think they will be female but not positive. Good to hear from you. You haven't been active in quite a while.

Leave a comment:

• MuskieMan
    started a topic Feminized Seeds

Feminized Seeds

I found some seeds from my last grow which was a feminized plant. Started a couple of the found seeds and they are growing quite vigorously. Question is, is it possible for them to be male plants or should they also be feminized. Or a 50% chance Thanks Muskie Man

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X