• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves spotting right before chopping time

Nirvana white widow auto flower
    HLG 100 V2 4000K Horticulture Lighting Group Quantum Board
    ​3 gal fabric pot with 3/5 FFOF, 2/3 FFHF & perlite
    temp 78-80F RH 33%
    latest water was 1 gallon of ph + 5ml calmag water.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4747.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	580619 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4749.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	580620 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4746.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	580621 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4748.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	580622
    Attached Files

They look fine. Maybe flush them with plain water and leave them for a few days. a better picture of the entire plant(s) would help too along with your set up and practices.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Your buds look nice and frosty. How close is close to harvest? TBH I have not grown many autos but I found for the few I have grown they are more prone to cal/mag deficiencies during flowering. If you have more than a few weeks till harvest and you want to keep frosty leaves for trim you may find it worth your while to increase or start using cal/mag. If harvest is coming up in just a few days or within the next two weeks the advice given by dilvish is spot on; if about 2 weeks to harvest you want less nutes so flushing with ph balanced water is preferable by most as your plant nears harvest.

Comment

I haven't used any nutes in almost 2 weeks. Per the bottle of calmag it's 5ml per gallon which I did. It's not easy to keep focus with the electric microscope when holding it. When I say getting close to chop, I know there's really not many amber trichomes, but they're coming.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4761.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	260.0 KB
ID:	580641

Comment

You have about reached the limit of my auto knowledge that I feel comfortable giving you advice on, as I said I really have not grown many and your question(s) that may specifically link to autos would best be served by other members. There are many here who grow autos exclusively that are much more qualified to give you the right answers not just the ones that sound right. You might want to have a look at the Time to show your grow thread and see who is posting what. As you know we’re a bit socially dysfunctional but the knowledge and know how is here to help with most cannabis issues. If you don’t find someone whose brain you want to pic or are not sure where to turn next, I’d be happy to suggest a few members whose knowledge in your field of growing are exceptional, in my opinion.

You may also find information in GWE’s extensive help section to be useful
          -> https://www.growweedeasy.com/autoflo...g-growing-tips
          please note many of the autos shown have auto leaf flowering and fade damage that does NOT effect flower quality and is much more extensive than in your photos.

Happy Pharming!
          Last edited by BU2B; 11-16-2022, 11:44 PM.

Comment

How old is this plant?
            Back to playin in the dirt!
            Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
            I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

I believe the spots are a stereotypical calcium deficiency. Add additional Cal Mag, it won't harm your plant. You are so close to harvest, I wouldn't worry about it. Beautiful pics!
              Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
              5 gallon cloth pots
              30"x30"x60" tent
              Spider Farmer SE3000
              Coco Pearlite mix
              GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X