Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was today years old when I realized...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was today years old when I realized...

Admittedly, I'm not the brightest bulb in the marquee. I finally removed the spouts from my watering cans, making precise watering of my plants possible.

That is all.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Lol. I remember my first...watering can.
    Seriously though, I found this out after a few waterings with a new can, and was amazed. Made it a lot easier.
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

I thought you were going to say that you can't grow as much weed as you can press and dab. how's that going?
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Bwaaaahaahaaaaaaaa bill nye the science guy ehhh? LOL just messing with you man this made my morning LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• BR2K
          BR2K commented
          Editing a comment
          Life IS good, yes??!!

Puglover1 After a disappointing attempt with one vendor, I finally have my next crop growing. The biggest plants are a month old. I will definitely be experimenting with rosin edibles!!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	20221105_101625[1].jpg
Views:	124
Size:	5.93 MB
ID:	580001
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent looking tent you have going. I love my P2500 how do you like it BR2K? What cha got in there?

• BR2K
          BR2K commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal Thanks! I absolutely LOVE my P2500. As an aside, have you read Nebula's Cannabis Conference article? I have my light as close as I dare, without having to worry about plants growing into the light or light damage. I am considering adding my TS1000 light (midway down), once the height reduces the PAR for the lower half. I have six ACE Malwai x Panama and two Seedsman White Widow plants. I've had to employ plumber's putty to keep one of the M x P's from toppling, they're growing so fast. I LOVE this part of the veg phase!! Here's the link to the article: https://www.growweedeasy.com/i-went-...u-dont-have-to

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X