Genetics :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genetics :)

who's genetics has everyone been using? and why?

Well, I started with my mom and dad's. There were other options, but I went with those two. Modifications have been made along the way.
    More entropy!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Bruce777
      Bruce777 commented
      Editing a comment
      haha thats as good one

I wanna know what you use and why?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Real fine question, Soobug. Real fine.

• Bruce777
      Bruce777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, I have been using https://quebeccannabisseeds.com for all my growing needs. They literally carry everything I need it is like a one stop shop.

• 90Gizmo
      90Gizmo commented
      Editing a comment
      I use North Atlantic Seed Co. because my brick an mortar store carries them. Tooday I ordered online for their Halloween sale and bought 3 (not very good pricing) and got 5 free seeds that I would have tried anyway (makes it a good deal) .

So $50 shipped for 8 seeds. I don't like gimmicky pricing makes me think too much.
      Best US cannabis seed bank! ICA #1 Online Seed Shop US 2024 winner. Great customer service, fast shipping, & quality genetics.

Buuut... seriously. If everyone in the forum named the same breeder, you can still get bum seeds.
    Consider your payment method. Places do and don't accept certain or uncertain payment methods.
    If you are in the US, you have a pantheon of options for ordering in your own state. At least stateside.
    You might be better looking for strains you are familiar with, as well. Focus on Indica or Sativa.
    More entropy!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      I suspect many of the online seed banks, actually buy from older established breeders and or seed banks across the pond and re sale, for example some seed banks like mnsl package 10# seeds and always include free seeds (plural)...Others in North America only include 5 or less seeds and there free seed, is just that 1# ridiculous seed, not to mention the cost is pretty close.

Indica all the way for me, I find Sativa makes me to racy.

Comment

I agree with you! There is always the chance of a bum seed, especially when you are dealing with living material.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X