Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe they accidentally sent me photos instead of autos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Maybe they accidentally sent me photos instead of autos?

So these are afghan autos, germinated back around the middle of June, here they are today, well this morning anyway, The Tricombs now are just becoming hazy, this is dominantly an Indica strain, and should be smaller plants, not sure what I did wrong or why I’m not harvesting these yet? Now into almost 5 months of growth, they were supposed to be 2 1/2 to 3 months to harvest…
    Attached Files

I don't grow autos very often, but I've had to switch them to a 12/12 schedule to get them to flower in the past. If I don't see flowering after 6 weeks , something is wrong. It seems to be a common issue from what I can gather. On the bright side you had longer veg and probably got a better yield.

Comment

If they began to flower irregardless of the light cycle, then they're probably slow or unstable autoflowers. If you had to change the light schedule to begin flower, then yes, they're photoperiod. Some autos can be as low as 65-70 days, and some as much as 120+.
      Remember, most timelines given by breeders and suppliers are under the most extremely optimal conditions, and often go quite a bit longer.
      Last edited by Blowdout2269; 10-22-2022, 09:23 AM. Reason: Spelling
      Back to playin in the dirt!
      Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
      I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X