enviroment anomalies out side grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enviroment anomalies out side grow

Curious to know if any one else had strange growth, or other anomalies, pestilence etc growing out side recently (past few years).If you do not mind, include general geographic location. Garden veg are ok to comment on.

Freaking bugs! A horrible year for bugs up here. Plus, it was the year of cicadas. Grasshoppers were horrible and I had just about every other pest around my vegetable garden also. I was super paranoid about hitchhikers to my grow room, so I generally did my garden in the evening, after my last plant check, and I would not go back to my space until the next day.

And the vast majority of our effing tomatoes are not turning red! Alot of people are having that problem up here this year. Quite upsetting to me.

I'm in zone 5b.
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      A really good idea to check your indoor before going outdoor... Our tomatoes did not grow to size and it was really late before they even started to ripen, like late august.. We use to have tomatoes in July. The old house the wife had tiger lilies for 30 plus years and they always bloomed in the spring. Not any more they started blooming in late june..

Well, I'm not sure if it is relevant, but moles have invaded my lawn and property like Russians into Ukraine. The big problem is that they are much more effective in their advance than the Russians. I feel like I'm in Caddy Shack.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Up here there has not been to many pest but the weather has been a p.i.t.a.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X