Sweet seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet seeds

I started germinating 5 photo period seeds from Sweet Seeds and none, I mean none of them opened up. What a bunch of shit. Needless to say, I'm pissed.

Contact the supplier with pics of the unopened seeds. They most likely will make good.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I've found everything I've ordered from sweet seeds to be amazing. One of my favorite breeders. I bet they burned in the mail during some heat wave or something

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Franklin, I have had 1 or 2 out of a batch not do anything , but never all of them. Something must have happened to them.

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Same. They always been good by me too. That sux but I bet they will look out for ya. They have tester program too on grow diaries, so I bet they resend

Do y'all germinate with the paper towel methid? I have been germinating in soil my whole life. It still works as well as always, even more important now that we have to buy our seeds. I am 12 for 12 with amazing results so far. In fact, the only thing l have failed to germinate recently has been a couple of immature seeds found in dispensary weed - gave em a try but not happening.

Comment

Very shitty genetics. I've got the "strongest" in their catalogue. The gorilla girl. Very weak effect. Not a good smell at all and very probe to mold. Also tried one of their red strains. Tropicana poison. Smelled like perfume and took 12 weeks to flower. They used to create very good seeds. Don't know what they don't now.

This year I bought new genetics. In house, rare dankness, Humbolt, DNA, pheno finder, g13. I'm starting with in house and Humbolt and slowly go thru different strains as I give away samples and decide what to keep cloning and what to let die .
        I run a small grow operation and this has been my only source of income for over 3 years now. The only strains I've continue to grow over the years due to client demand is pheno finder purple strawberry sherbet, royal queen legendary og punch and descojack from delicious seeds

Comment

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          Gorilla girl xl auto is very good. Potent, smell amd taste is great. Must have been that sweet Gelato they crossed her with to make her better than the fast or photo version

9fingerleafs, are you referring to Humboldt Seed Company(Leafworks certified) genetics?
        Last edited by Blowdout2269; 10-09-2022, 12:48 AM.
        Back to playin in the dirt!
        Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
        I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Humbolt seed organization. Creators of green crack, blue dream, deadhead og, black dog and many many more

We're they in breeder packaging or a Ziploc baggie? If breeder packs contact the seller. If baggie your sol. I've only done a few of their autos but had no problem with Germ. Bloody skunk is primo as is black cream.
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

I posted recently about my entire 19 seed (including freebies) not germinating. I am beginning to wonder whether Uncle Dejoy the Fascist-installed Post Master General has introduced some sort of infrared scanning to damage/kill seeds. Paranoid? Maybe.
          A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Just because you are paranoid does not mean that they are not out to get you...
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• OldManGrower
              OldManGrower commented
              Editing a comment
              Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean it's not true. But, you can never prove a negative,

Originally posted by Going2fast View Post
            We're they in breeder packaging or a Ziploc baggie? If breeder packs contact the seller. If baggie your sol. I've only done a few of their autos but had no problem with Germ. Bloody skunk is primo as is black cream.
            My first shipment was small ziploc baggies. The warranty shipment was in the breeder's packaging, I've exhausted my options at this point.

Due to the fickle nature of germinating cannabis, I'm chalking this up to experience. I posted this for my personal experience and not to bash Sweetseeds.

Your reported success though, possibly indicates an unfortunate turn of events for me. Thanks for sharing!!
            A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X