Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help

First time grower nute burned and deficient plants. I’m not sure if I put too much flowering nutrients long story but I accidentally added 284 and probably too much weeks before flower. Also my clone that’s is in the room with humidity staying in 40s probably to low was recently transplanted and older leaves are drying and yellowing.
    Last edited by FourTwenny; 10-05-2022, 08:07 PM.

Damn, that's wild. Almost looks like light burn. But could be so many things. I'd start with your pH.
    Check out the plant problems guide.
    We could also really use some more info about your grow to attempt to help you diagnose.

Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Ok so the big plant is under a 600 watt vivaspectra I’m guessing full spectrum whatever the flowering light is. It is 1 week into flower. I gave it some tea that I had brewing for 48 hours a couple weeks ago which I heard could be part of the problem. Worm castings, 444, great white, a couple drops of molasses, and maybe a sprinkle of recharge. I live in Alaska right now temps in flower closet float in the 70s and humidity from 50-55rh. I need to invest in a ph pen I’m working on that but I believe our city water is decent hard to find good reports online. The smaller girl was a clone I got from a dispensary and recently transplanted in a potting soil coco coir mix with worm castings then I notice the lower leaves are starting to brown and crisp. I will post better pictures and descriptions in morning.

Comment

Home Most leaf problems like this, that are not pest or fungal, are in some way related to PH. Without a good record of PH in and out, diagnosis is very difficult. Even PH test paper is better than nothing. Your assumption that your water is OK is an assumption and fails to take into account all of the stuff you are mixing into it that can affect the overall PH.
        Forum It looks as if you have either light burn or calcium/magnesium uptake problems which again goes to PH. You can add some Cal-Mag but if the PH is out of the proper range, (6.5 +/- .5) it will not help.
        GWE Marijuana Growing Community Try flushing the plants with PH'd water and Cal Mag. It won't fix what has already happened but could prevent further damage. Raise your light.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          edit those # signs out as they make links.

• FourTwenny
          FourTwenny commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah you are definitely right. Just figured water was ok because the plant got so big without issues until now. I did see fungus gnats and I’ve been sprinkling diatomaceous earth and I feel like it’s been getting better. I will keep you guys updated try out the cal mag and order a cheap ph pen at least for now. The big girl is a og skywalker x Bruce banner cross my friend bred. The clone is called strawberry fields, and I just started some gelato punch.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X