Unfreaking believeable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfreaking believeable!

I am beginning my next grow. I put the seeds into a small labeled containers to begin to soak. One of the labels was peeling off so I reached for some tape and as I was reattaching the label, I saw the seed was not in the container! Spent 20 minutes looking for it with a flashlight but did not find it. Damn! Fortunately I had a extra seed of a different strain and on the plus side, my desk and floor are now very clean. I hope this isn't an omen.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

I don't believe having a clean desk and surrounding floor is ever a bad omen (nor is it something I personally have experienced in at least 2 1/2 decades)! HA!
    Attached Files

Comment

'Tis but a mystery!

Sorry for you loss.
      Last edited by Blowdout2269; 10-01-2022, 11:38 AM.
      Back to playin in the dirt!
      Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
      I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

OldManGrower Just thought I'd commiserate... Another old man grower here (almost used your same avatar).

A younger friend who told me he was a professional grower gave me three Glass Slipper seeds that he said were feminized. (It was some powerful stuff-- I was stoned for four hours on three hits... )

Only one seed sprouted, and it turned out male. I wasn't expecting it/didn't look for it, and didn't catch it until there were pollen sacs all over it. They were still very green and I didn't see any that had popped or any pollen anywhere, so I thought I'd caught it in time... Wrong.

My autoflower that I harvested a couple of weeks ago (also mislabeled in a "free seeds" deal; it should have been a feminized photoperiod plant) was chock full of seeds-- there were literally hundreds in a very small plant. But that's just an aside... It was like the universe was warning me of the tsunami to come.

It's my 4 S.A.G.E. (Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium) photoperiod ladies that I'm heartbroken about. They've all gone to seed, too (of course). I've still got maybe four weeks until harvest with them. There's nothing to do but wait and separate the seeds (by hand).

On a positive note: The seeds will be one hell of a good cross. Anyone interested in some regular Sage Slippers?

Comment

My hands are not as flexible as even a year ago. I notice when i wash something with a rag how my fingers don't grip or flex as quick, i am seeing noticable changes. I just say " oh for shits sake" when it takes me 5x to pick up something flat like a coin or button. Well i sure know how that feels OldManGrower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X