Unidentified leaves problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Unidentified leaves problem.

Hi all, I have a problem with leaves on young plant. I can't find any information about the symptom. Anybody can assist in finding what is wrong?
    Medium is Coco, food is General Hydro (Flora series) with Cal-Mag, in a tent with LEDs canopy, seeds is Bubba Kush. I have used this equipment for few years and didn't had any problems.

There are no bugs or powder, just this strange spots. This has been noticed about a week ago.

Please advise if you know what is going on.

Thanks!

JC
    Symptome: Click image for larger version  Name:	Leaves 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	576360 Click image for larger version  Name:	Leaves 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.1 KB ID:	576361 Click image for larger version  Name:	Leaves 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.7 KB ID:	576362

Added pics

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pot A.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	576696

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pot B.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	576695
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JCD; 09-19-2022, 07:32 AM.

Howdy JCD, I cannot see enough detail in the photos that you posted, can you post a couple of higher resolution images, including the underside of the leaves? It kind of looks like leaf miners, but I can't tell for certain. Also, is it on all of the leaves, or on just a few of them?
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• JCD
      JCD commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for helping! The problem is only on top of leaves, underneath affected leaves is all OK. See added pics.

Have you checked the Plant Problems page (https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...oms-pictures)? I suggest always checking there first. Honestly, it's the best problems page I personally have found anywhere. It's the reason I joined the forum.

Comment

• JCD
      JCD commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the link. I went there first before posting here. None of the pics shown corresponds to the problem I have.

I think it is a PH issue but to be honest, that's what I usually see.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• JCD
      JCD commented
      Editing a comment
      Ph is 6.0: I use distilled water with the nutrient schedule. I tested the Ph and it is 6.0.

You have bugs.
    Spider mites are a common cannabis pest that can be very difficult to get rid of. Learn how to spot and treat at the first signs of these nasty pests.

If you see tiny, wormy little bugs, dark winged insects or bronzed discoloration on the leaves, you may have thrips. Learn how to get rid of them!

Leaf miners leave strange path-like markings on your cannabis leaves. Stop them before they get out of control. Learn how to get rid of leaf miners ASAP!

Comment

• JCD
      JCD commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the links. I inspected the leaves with a strong magnifier and there are no bugs to be seem. The damage is only on top surface of the leaves.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X