Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DW2
    replied
    Howdy Christine20, please post some details of the growing environment (water and air temperature, pH, etc.) and some photos of the plant(s) would help as well. I can only assume without some information, but, KLAX might have just nailed it!

Leave a comment:

• KLAX
    replied
    The picture looks like a possible potassium deficiency to me, but I'm not a long time grower. I grabbed the picture below from this page, https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures. I suggest you go there, where you'll find multiple other photos of what this deficiency looks like (as well as an alternative to a potassium deficiency) and how to correct the situation. It's really informative. FWIW, that page in particular is what caused me to become a member here. The best diagnosis chart I personally have seen.

I'll be interested to see what other, more experienced growers have to say.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KLAX; 09-12-2022, 12:02 PM. Reason: Typical stoner crap

Leave a comment:

• Christine20
    replied
    Also, i have to mention that the girls look very good, they have strong buds, really heavy, jackpot We were planning to keep the in flowering for more 2 weeks. We are wondering if the apprearing of this colour on the leaves is a sign for us to harvest them.

Leave a comment:

• Christine20
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Christine20
    started a topic Flowering stage

Flowering stage

Hello hello,

We are dealing a situation in the almost 7th week of the flowering stage. We are growing in a hydroponic system and yesterday we noticed a strange colour of the leaves, more precisely on their edges - they are brown. I ll attach here a photo. I have to mention that the day before yesterday, the leaves didn t have this colour. It all happened over night.

It is something we should worry about?

Tnx & looking forward to hearing from you!​

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X