Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering stage

Hello hello,

We are dealing a situation in the almost 7th week of the flowering stage. We are growing in a hydroponic system and yesterday we noticed a strange colour of the leaves, more precisely on their edges - they are brown. I ll attach here a photo. I have to mention that the day before yesterday, the leaves didn t have this colour. It all happened over night.

It is something we should worry about?

Tnx & looking forward to hearing from you!​

Comment

Also, i have to mention that the girls look very good, they have strong buds, really heavy, jackpot We were planning to keep the in flowering for more 2 weeks. We are wondering if the apprearing of this colour on the leaves is a sign for us to harvest them.

Comment

The picture looks like a possible potassium deficiency to me, but I'm not a long time grower. I grabbed the picture below from this page, https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures. I suggest you go there, where you'll find multiple other photos of what this deficiency looks like (as well as an alternative to a potassium deficiency) and how to correct the situation. It's really informative. FWIW, that page in particular is what caused me to become a member here. The best diagnosis chart I personally have seen.

I'll be interested to see what other, more experienced growers have to say.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by KLAX; 09-12-2022, 12:02 PM. Reason: Typical stoner crap

Comment

Howdy Christine20, please post some details of the growing environment (water and air temperature, pH, etc.) and some photos of the plant(s) would help as well. I can only assume without some information, but, KLAX might have just nailed it!
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X