Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Cream and Cheese

Hi Everyone,
    I have a few plants going indoors that seem to be doing pretty good so far. Thought I'd share.
    Black Cream from Sweet Seeds (Auto)- 46 days from sprout. LST'd at 25 days. She's craving some more calcium, other than that looking good. (first 3 pics)
    Cheese from Canuk Seeds (Auto)- 44 days from sprout. Letting her grow as she grows. May have to get the yo-yos out before she's done...I hope (last 2 pics)

Peace,
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Beautiful plants!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

You breed these and derive Black Cream Cheese". I'll work on my end to create "Blue Lox" and "Seza You!" bagels.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL!! I love bagels! Especially with cream cheese on them. Not black cream cheese though

Bit of an update. Both plants are growing well.
    Black Cream- 54 days, I think she's looking great!! Some of the leaves on the buds are very dark. I would even say black. The flowers themselves are a very dark purple. I'm really enjoying growing this strain. CFL and LED combo lighting (first 4 photos).
    Cheese- 52 days, she's looking awesome too. She's drinking lots of water & nutes. Long and lanky, smellin' danky Under a HPS 450W equivalent LED grow light (last 2 photos).
    Last edited by JeffInCanada; 09-05-2022, 12:50 AM.
    I like weed and science.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      High D hoe JeffInCanada boy i sure like seeing these unusual colors ( purple or blackish buds ) I've not grown any but i admire the looks of them. I'm a flower lovin gal though they are really big autos it seems from my view excellent job. Good to see you post.

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much SoOrbudgal The cheese had me worried, thought it was going to grow too tall. Luckily she stopped growing and I'm sure glad she did. I had the light as high as it could go. They are both growing so good I had to share...I'm proud

Hi Gang,
    I chopped the Black Cream plant, 62 Days from sprouting. Smells great and the buds are chunky!!
    I like weed and science.

Comment

What beautiful color! Nice job

Comment

High everyone
        Just to update...the Black Cream yielded 45 grams (1.6 ounces). Smells delicious. All jarred up, can't wait to try it.
        I just chopped the Cheese at 70 Days. Whew! She's a stinky one. Grew to 81 cm (32 inches) tall. Yielded 67 grams (2.4 ounces).
        Have a great weekend everyone!
        Last edited by JeffInCanada; 10-16-2022, 08:26 PM.
        I like weed and science.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X