X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    High everyone
    Just to update...the Black Cream yielded 45 grams (1.6 ounces). Smells delicious. All jarred up, can't wait to try it.
    I just chopped the Cheese at 70 Days. Whew! She's a stinky one. Grew to 81 cm (32 inches) tall. Yielded 67 grams (2.4 ounces).
    Have a great weekend everyone!
    Last edited by JeffInCanada; 10-16-2022, 08:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rik
    replied
    What beautiful color! Nice job

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    Hi Gang,
    I chopped the Black Cream plant, 62 Days from sprouting. Smells great and the buds are chunky!!

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so much SoOrbudgal The cheese had me worried, thought it was going to grow too tall. Luckily she stopped growing and I'm sure glad she did. I had the light as high as it could go. They are both growing so good I had to share...I'm proud

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    High D hoe JeffInCanada boy i sure like seeing these unusual colors ( purple or blackish buds ) I've not grown any but i admire the looks of them. I'm a flower lovin gal though they are really big autos it seems from my view excellent job. Good to see you post.

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    Bit of an update. Both plants are growing well.
    Black Cream- 54 days, I think she's looking great!! Some of the leaves on the buds are very dark. I would even say black. The flowers themselves are a very dark purple. I'm really enjoying growing this strain. CFL and LED combo lighting (first 4 photos).
    Cheese- 52 days, she's looking awesome too. She's drinking lots of water & nutes. Long and lanky, smellin' danky Under a HPS 450W equivalent LED grow light (last 2 photos).
    Last edited by JeffInCanada; 09-05-2022, 12:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    LOL!! I love bagels! Especially with cream cheese on them. Not black cream cheese though

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you alltatup !!

• OldManGrower
    replied
    You breed these and derive Black Cream Cheese". I'll work on my end to create "Blue Lox" and "Seza You!" bagels.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Beautiful plants!!!

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    started a topic Black Cream and Cheese

Black Cream and Cheese

Hi Everyone,
    I have a few plants going indoors that seem to be doing pretty good so far. Thought I'd share.
    Black Cream from Sweet Seeds (Auto)- 46 days from sprout. LST'd at 25 days. She's craving some more calcium, other than that looking good. (first 3 pics)
    Cheese from Canuk Seeds (Auto)- 44 days from sprout. Letting her grow as she grows. May have to get the yo-yos out before she's done...I hope (last 2 pics)

Peace,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X