No announcement yet.

Mites last week now spotting on leaves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Mites last week now spotting on leaves?

I'm losing hope. Last week spider mites. I used Green cleaner a couple days and the mites seem to be gone. Now I have this spotting on the leaves. I used Cal mag ( light dose 1ml CAL MAG to 1 litre water) but I think the damage has continued. Don't know what to do. Please help

Click image for larger version  Name:	sICK PLANT.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.78 MB ID:	573683
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HellenBeer; 08-16-2022, 08:29 AM. Reason: I think I posted in wrong room. I need help ASAP

You still have bugs, I would use ISO (rubbing alcohol) with water 1 part ISO to 8 parts water, I go 50/50. Spray the under side of the plant then the top and soak it! Spray everything around the plant as well, soil pot walls floor under mats you get it. This as many sprays is a contact killer so it needs to be redone every 3 days (no more) for at least 3 treatments. Then watch for the return. Turn lights off for this and add a fan until they are dry. This can be used on flowers IF you have to, the alcohol evaporates very fast leaving only water behind, then the water evaporates leaving nothing behind.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      This is good advice for you, gotta be diligent with those damn mites an aphids.

Are we into another spate of (we need to give these folks a name) advertisers?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. That girl got bucked.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X