Trim options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trim options?

Good day all. I recently defoliated my 3 plants and ended up with a nice amount of fan leaves (trim?) . I tried making dry ice hash in the past and am wondering what other options are out there for getting some mileage out of this side product. I put the trim in a paper bag for a week then ground it up and it's pretty moist still so I put it back in another paper bag for now. Any feedback on what to do when with it from this point on will be most appreciated. LMK and have a great day.

With fan leaves? Pics, I've never had a fan leaf worth saving for anything but juicing or eating. Maybe very minimal trichome production towards the end of flower. Now sugar leaves are usually stacked with trichomes those are used for hash and what not.

A magical butter machine is easy and makes oils like canna oil, cannabutter, also makes tincture with everclear. Just put everything in machine and press a button itll beep when finished strain and done. And it usually comes with a decarb box. Generally where my trim goes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GroBuddy; 08-12-2022, 01:57 AM.

Comment

I always thought the Trim Bin was way overpriced, but now I don't. I made the easiest and best resin ever this morning. I've hade dry ice hash a few times, but I found the process to be a total pain in the ass, and my final product was always brown and contaminated by lots of leaf matter: NOT THIS TIME!!! WOW. The Trim Bin does

That's the only way I make hash now, it's so easy. Latest puck:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5418.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	573342
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X