Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something is happening here, and it aint very clear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something is happening here, and it aint very clear!

hello my friends; so here it is almost August, and my outdoor plant is still not flowering. WTF climate change? maybe too big, takes more energy to start flowering? been feeding every 3rd watering. i have grown in the same spot the last two years, and harvested by mid Sept. pretty sure shes a she, but maybe its a hermie? anyone else in Socal experiencing the same thing?
    Attached Files

The main determining factor for flowering outdoors is going to be the number of hours it's receiving sunlight. What's sunrise and sunset in your area? Strain of the plant can play a role too. I have some OG Kush that are just now beginning flower but my Vanilla Frosting plants aren't showing anything yet.

Comment

today, sunrise 6:02am, sunset 7:54pm, JagerMiester, 80% Indica, 20% Sativa. you in Socal too?

Comment

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        I am. My best guess is a couple more weeks for all of them to kick in. I also have some FreakShows I checked today and they are developing their flower sites with clusters of hairs.

• bdeegan
        bdeegan commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t want to hijack your thread but, crucialbunny, do you have any pics of your freakshow flowers? I’ve got one freak reg that I don’t see anything yet. One day I think it’s a male the next I’m leaning female. Thanks!

Did someone nearby add a dusk to dawn outdoor light since last grow?
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

no outdoor lights anywhere near she. shes just taking her sweet time, typical lady, LOL.

Comment

I have 1 plant that is finishing, another that is just starting to flower good, another that is just past preflower stage, and then the Black Willie has not shown sex yet. All were sprouted under full sunshine, and have been outside their whole life.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh fellow outdoor grow buds shortly and i think shortly we'll all be seeing those hairs start emerging. All the signs are there on my true females. In todays newsletter from GWE it showed a Hermi that even Sirus missed when asked. Has little budlets you'd think it was a she but...........had male pollen sacks. Sure looks like the one i'm concerned about that i can't sex yet but it's given me a chance to at least become more familiar with the difference. I've had true males with grape like clusters over the years but i can't remember ever right now growing a hermi or recognizing it as such. So this is a learning plant for me. It's such a bummer if it is as always as they say, " It's the tallest most beautiful specimen of the group" Still i'm waiting.........

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            True enuf that males often tower over their females, and have longer spacing between nodes, it doesn't mean for sure its male. IF you want to see hermies, plant bag seed from CA, ok thats were my hermie seeds came from. They can be hard to spot, some may not expose the male parts. I hope this cool weather (its over now) and shortening days will inspire them to show me their sex. And 1 of the BWs towers over the other 2.

STOP!!! children what's that sound... everybody look what's going down.
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	freak flower.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	572312
            bdeegan Here's a shot of a Freak flower from this morning. A definite learning
            curve when figuring out what's going on with them. Males look similar but have
            clusters of banana looking pods instead of hairs.

Comment

• bdeegan
              bdeegan commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for the pic and explanation! Got my finger crossed!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X