Flowering check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering check

Hi! my plants will finish in 2-3 days 5 weeks since I switched them to 12/12, Critical RQS variety How do you think they will gain weight and do they look ok?
    Attached Files

No dude, they look good but not near ready, grow on.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Who told you that strain had a 5 wk flower time or 42 day? Most I know are atleast 60-65 days considering you dont start counting at 12 12 flip even longer if that's what you're going by " light cycle ". Most go by plant cycle they dont immediately go into flower upon a 1212 flip so you cant say they are in flower. Have to wait until new growth stops and buds start forming, that's flower. Generally add about 2 wks to all flower times give or take a few days

Good job so far, rough estimate you're in mid flower, you feed them right you'll have some fairly large buds, excellent stacking imo
      Last edited by GroBuddy; 07-28-2022, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Really nice grow you have going but I agree with the other opinions here that you have a good ways to go yet. Your fan leaves are still green indicating that the plants are still root feeding, and the white hairs haven't begun to brown and curl back yet. Your at that point now where the buds are just now beginning to swell and become denser. Hold off a few more weeks and you'll be very glad you did. So far everything looks ideal.

Comment

Yes, not close to harvest yet but looking very nice, should have some long fat colas.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

thanks to everyone for the opinions, so I'm waiting a few more weeks for the ladies to show their full potential! Regards 😁

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Smart move to wait......it's hard we know but you'll be pleased when you do follow thru with the wait.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X