Fertile seeds in dispensary buds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertile seeds in dispensary buds.

Have you found seeds in dispensary buds? I put one I found in a plug for germination on the 17th and expect action soon. I don't remember that I have ever found a seed like that before.

Yep. A friend found a few in an oz of Cherry pie and they germinated perfectly.

Comment

What else does one expect from gov’t approved “medicine “? Remember if it meets “code” it is the bare minimal that’s acceptable. Just saying.
      “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
      ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• Satyaban
        Satyaban commented
        Editing a comment
        The weed available in cannabis stores here is tested for pesticides and other stuff. The bud here runs from 14%-35% on a regular basis, is this not also true in other medical states? Does anyone remember "near beer", 3.2 beer that was all available in some states like W.Va in the 70s?

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        We drank near beer in Kansas in the 70s. I say keep the govt completely away from my primo outlaw cannabis.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        In Saudi Arabia, it was Moussy.

Seeds happen. Lots of folks who have grown for a good while started with bag seed and have gotten seeds in their own grow. My first was a Grape Ape. Pissed me off I got them but was happier when I grew my first little plant.
      I don't use plugs. One thing I've noticed about people having issues with plugs is they don't plant the seed with the pointy side down and the seed has to figure out how to right itself.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm dabbing Grape Ape right now with the Seahorse Pro.

Ooh Satyaban You are asking about the legitimacy of lab tested weed. Whoo-ee! Roof's about to get metaphorically raised up in here.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Satyaban
        Satyaban commented
        Editing a comment
        No, no ,no, I ain't openin a can of worms. I planted the ? seed on the 17 and I going to transplant it and a GSC tomorrow giving me a total of 5 in a 4x4 tent. I have two 120w dimable ( it seems like a word but spellcheck doesn't like it) lights that came with the kit, it's a "Budgrower" or something like that. So far I am happy

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Too late. You're new so have some lee-way.
        Try 'dimmable.'

I got 3 free dispo seeds and grew a closet full of Mag Landrace. I used old spongy Aero-Garden starters for those seeds, no problems.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I save them wish i'd labled them LOL i keep those nice tiger stripe big ones you bet. Growing one now outdoors a Blue Berry Kush i was told but still don't know the sex. Biggest one on my outdoor plants so far nears 6ft and no preflower stretch yet nor true balls takes me over 3months to sex outdoor plants i'm very old school and don't rush the grow. One of the disadvantages of not knowing sex of seed. I throw 1-2 old seeds finds in the outdoor grow every year hoping to luck out. What i do know is all the seeds i've kept are very good strains that i've smoked.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Satyaban
          Satyaban commented
          Editing a comment
          I know the seed is from either of the strains I mentioned above. This is my first go round growing in 45 years and all of the weed I have smoked has been dispo and weed I purchased going the bitcoin route, if you know what I mean. I am perfectly satisfied with the products I can buy, but I needed another hobby. After this first grow I am going to get more sophisticated. I am not sure what I will do with the produce.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Satyaban Nice hobby. Too bad you're so far away, I could use some produce. LoL.

Well Satyaban I've had weed stored in sealed jars over a year in a cool bottom shelf closed cabnet and it's great smelling and potent. It's called Peanut Butter Breath came to me as a clone in a trade. So that's what i do is trade if you know local folks who are cool with it. You sound like a old soul like alot of us here, i have been growing weed outdoors for about 45yrs off an on. Getting so much is a gift like produce in the garden, excellent gifts
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Satyaban
          Satyaban commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know about whether I am afraid anymore, everything is not legal where I live, but I still practice a few habits from my op sec days, but I can't give it or trade it legally. I don't know any growers personally in my area, but hell many of my oldest friends are dead so my social meeting of others is nil.

My dispensary seed germinated in a day and is doing getting bigger, it is much wider than tall and very likely to be Poochie Love. People who work for the grower said they find those seeds frequently.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well lucky you getting that seed to sprout an grow so far. Now it's gotta be sexed. My bag seed blueberry from outdoors was a male but that's OK as you know 50-50 on bag seed you just don't know best of luck hope it's a girly girl

If the Poochie love doesn't flower with the GSC autos and is a photo there is that chance of it being a male, but I am hoping it is a feminized seed. It definitely looks different than the GSC, as the leaves on the Poochie Love are markedly more narrow than the Cookies.

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          My 3 dispo Mag Landrace seeds all grew into big girls. I'd bet it's a female. GL!

• Satyaban
          Satyaban commented
          Editing a comment
          This Poochie love is my biggest plant by far, 1/3 larger than my biggest GSC, I hope I can sex it tomorrow. If it is a female I be a most happy grower. This is the first day of her(?) 6th week.
          Last edited by Satyaban; 08-19-2022, 10:54 AM. Reason: added plants age.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X