ID:	570820Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2205.JPG
Views:	208
Size:	4.57 MB
ID:	570821Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2208.JPG
Views:	225
Size:	2.87 MB
ID:	570822 I wrote the other day but sent no pictures so here they are. My Question is almost all of the stems have 2 coming out together. The bottom stem having just one of the largest leaves I have ever seen. Since it is still in vegetation I will leave these single leaves on. But the are so big that they will be blocking a lot of sun. Any advise or thoughts. The plant

You really might want to check out the anatomy of a cannabis plant and what to expect. What you have going on is what happens.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Scuse me, but this is not normal growth; it's a mutation. Check out the anatomy yourself, GB!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Normal growth is not fan on bottom, bud stems above? What have I been doing?

Your plant is beautiful from your care, healthy and full. Yes is my answer to the question. I have outdoor plants also they grow huge fans like yours. I do start removing huge sun blocking fans several a day. Then i wait a few days and remove more closer to the bottom i strip so that the air flow is moving upwards also through the plant. Later on after flowering has just begun i remove small shoots that don't create much bud but take energy from the plant anyway so i remove pencil size shoots on inside. It's those large outter stalks you get the most bud from cause........they get that marvolous sun all day. Good luck and great question.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

A beautiful anomaly!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        What the hell is the anomaly? Fan first, bud stem second. He's not showing two fans at the same intersection.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Look the word up online; that's what it's there for!!

Definitely recommend removing them. Blocking the light and using up resources. ✌️

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Using up resources???? They're solar panels, for the love of pete, they power the growth!! Defol generally not recommended for outdoor plants.

Nutrients.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X