Is this nute burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this nute burn?

Hey first time grower, I’m 42 days in and I’m having a little burning on 2 of my plants. I’m using cutting edge solutions, 2tsp of 2-1-6 grow , 1tsp of 6-0-0 micro , and 1tsp of 2-0-0 cal-mag and always have my ph at 6.5 .it’s only on 1 leaf on either plant. What should I do to prevent it spreading? And should I get rid of the individual leaf, the whole leaf, or just leave it be? Any advice would be greatly appreciate
    ​​​​​​-TJ
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TJx; 07-02-2022, 09:38 PM.

Hi, welcome! I would look on the main GWE site leaf issue identifier pictures. Plants look healthy, everything nice and clean. I'm not familiar with your brand of nutes, a tsp is 5 ml, that sounds like plenty but that's compared to the brand I used. Companies tend to suggest using more, because then you buy more. Are you growing in coco coir? Some bags could use a little topping off - guilty of same here. I'm sure someone more helpful will chime in later. Happy Pharming.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

TJx Nute burn starts at the tip of the finger, so it doesn't look like it to me.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

If what you are showing is all there is, I'm calling user error leaf damage. It happens. You can always check under the leaves for bugs.
        One of the other two ladies may correct me when I say this: If you had a nutrient issue, it would not appear as a few spots. It would be all over the place.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

No that's not nute burn just like above comment, slight burp in Ph but if it gets worse take another shot post it. Great looking grow, right now most outdoor photo plants are storing and preparing to preflower in a few weeks or less depends on your area. Do not overfeed, but continue same course best of luck
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            "... like above comment."? I have a name.

Howdy TJx, in the first photo there are some 'spots' that look like either eggs or tiny larvae (can't tell for sure), but as GB said it would be more widespread if it was nutrient and/or pH related. Get a magnifier and check the leaves, top and underside for critters.
          good luck with your grow (by the way, the plants do look very good overall)
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Oh yeah. Don't remove the damaged leaves. Keep an eye on them and see if the damage gets worse.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X