X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend shoot...

Start of week 9 for Neville Haze auto.
    Day 31 for AK-47 auto.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Beautiful! Might a beggar be a chooser? Would you give us some sparkly pics, with the grow/ambient/backlights off and the flash on? Keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Howdy Farmbuck, Marvelous ladies and photos to boot! I'm glad that a 'proud Poppa' could not resist sharing some shots of the 'kids'!!
      Thanks
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

What brand of chopstick do you use? Looks like nice wood.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

I buy my sticks at a garden center. The 6, 12 and 24 inches "chopstick".
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah, dowels! Superior to chopsticks.

Your harvest looks very beautiful! I like how carefully you took the photos; it's so cute. I want to learn more about the growing process from you, as you have a good outcome. It would be great if you still have photos of the intermediate result; I would like to look at them. I would also like to know if you have tried this marijuana in action; it is very interesting how it affected you. I often smoke marijuana, but it is medical, as it helps me relieve the pain of arthritis. I made a card for obtaining cannabis through the https://marijuanadoctor.com/ service. I will be glad if someone answers me; thank you in advance
          Last edited by salihajeff; 07-05-2022, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Monday morning with the girls.
            Full auto grow

Comment

Nice job Farmbuck, quick questions, with all that light power, how much and how often to you feed with the Cal/Mag? What is your water source?

Comment

Thanks johnb1963, I feed them at least once a week with CalMag with a full dose. As for the water I'm using it from the tap and trying to balance the PH between 6.0 to 6.5.
                Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X