Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these the amber trichomes I keep hearing about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Are these the amber trichomes I keep hearing about?

Has been a great first run but I’m getting antsy!! I checked today and saw a bit more cloudiness and maybe a few amber showing up..I’m sure if it is I’ll know more in a few days but just want to make sure I know what I’m looking for!! Thank you!

I only see them in first pic towards the center, the other pics are just for reference. Hope the link works says pics are too big to upload.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sino; 06-26-2022, 11:24 AM.
    4x4
    Bubbly rdwc
    ES300s
    Cold water
    GH flora
    Mistakes

Looks good…the tris on the leaves will turn before the ones on the buds. You’re at the point to start checking them daily then decide how much amber you want. Personally, if it was me I’d be putting that one in the dark and harvest in a the next 1-2 days. Especially if that first pic is tris on a bud. Congratulations on your first grow 👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

Howdy Sino, If you want more of the THC 'high' effect, then harvest soon. If you tend to a more 'relaxed' couch lock, then wait a few more days (maybe even a week or so). I, personally, tend to agree with BBFWB and would harvest soon!
      Very nice grow, by the way!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Omggg can’t believe I’m almost there lol thank you guys. The pic is the actual bud..the other 3 are lagging behind a bit so I guess I should separate this one and flush in a home made hydro bucket or something so I don’t have to flush them all for just for her, or does it not make a difference? Don’t wanna do more harm than good since they’re all part of the same recirculating system.
        4x4
        Bubbly rdwc
        ES300s
        Cold water
        GH flora
        Mistakes

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          I’d definitely separate them, even if you have to makeup a small reservoir to put one-two plants on pure water you’ll always have it for future grows. Just make sure you read up on harvesting, this is where all that effort growing can go south quick if not dried/cured properly

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Sino your nutes should be quite low at this stage of flowering. Sometimes in the latter stage, I harvest partially without a formal flush, but the bud is always smooth because the nutes are so low.

Alright sounds good thanks again for the help!
        4x4
        Bubbly rdwc
        ES300s
        Cold water
        GH flora
        Mistakes

Comment

Are any of the girls still throwing out new pistals?
          A staged harvest works best if they are showing signs of senescence.
          Personally, I would wait a week or 10 days.
          WHAT???
          5x5 grow space
          900w of Vero's and F-strips
          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Sino
            Sino commented
            Editing a comment
            So 3 of the 4 still look like they might be in their final push, there’s a few white hairs still popping here and there, I’ll give them another week, but that 4th one did look like it was ready to me, especially after waking up today so I set it aside in a 5gal with a couple air stones and started a flush

Thank youuuu BU2B and everybody else for all the information and knowledge yall continue to share over here so people like me can learn to do things the right way!! 💚
          4x4
          Bubbly rdwc
          ES300s
          Cold water
          GH flora
          Mistakes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X