No announcement yet.

You know what i love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boy Travis pastrana almost won after starting 40th.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

XDD Love it!
      Made my day 100%

Comment

A good rain. Finally got a good all day rain, 1.68". Most since last July and first month above average since then too. They were accurate with their long term prediction . Another inch coming late weekend.

I need to rent a trencher and lay some drain tile.

Comment

When little helmet-head makes an appearance.
          Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
          Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
          Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            My ex loved when that happened!
            Hey-now!!!

• Blowdout2269
            Blowdout2269 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good one! Lmao

• 90Gizmo
            90Gizmo commented
            Editing a comment
            *little* helmet-head? (Uh oh!)

Making pizza in the clay oven for my kids. They get so excited and tell me it's the best pizza they've ever had.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Blowdout2269
            Blowdout2269 commented
            Editing a comment
            You using your own dough?

• Franklin
            Franklin commented
            Editing a comment
            My own dough. This is the dessert pizza, apples butter cinnamon and brown sugar. I had three pieces last night and still wanted more!

• changeofpace2014
            changeofpace2014 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the inspiration Franklin, sounds like you have baked many pies in there....

You Know What I Love...I Love All The Tale Wagging my Beagle does, when he gets a new bone...
          Attached Files

Comment

• Going2fast
            Going2fast commented
            Editing a comment
            Good puppers

• changeofpace2014
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Going2fast...He is all Character.....

Here's a daytime photo. Not amazingly beautiful but pretty good for over a decade of use
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Boy i bet that's seen alot of use since you built that.

• changeofpace2014
            Editing a comment
            thats better...but she looks lonely.........

You know what I love... after a few days of 12/12 that hay/grass smell starts getting sweet. yum

Comment

I love corporate concentrates! Yep! Y' can't beat professionally extracted and concentrated marijuana products. The terps are ridiculous, smell and aftertaste. Amazing crystals. Pure as I'm going to get. Purity is a big reason I got into dabbing. Getting rid of the unnecessaries, that is. Plant matter, for instance. Lipids, too.

That Visitor Messages car I mentioned with the 3CHI logo? Visitor Messages only had a small sticker, this time. But Kyle Busch said he couldn't wait to get home to get some 3CHI on his hands after so long on the steering wheel. Forumeers! Weed is going mainstream!
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Visitor message is supposed to be # 8.

I like finding a deal on a DoS, and more. A cart of Blue Dream & a gram syringe of FSHO Afghan Kush ready to shoot into gummy mix, $60 total. And a fat 4-finger bag of White Widow from a friend that looks better than some dispo purchases of the past.

I hate that I have a headache and am stressed from getting two laptops charged to my credit card and neither is correct. Will someone do the math for me, please? If I make a batch of gummies, leaf molds hold 25 each, many recipes make 75 leaf gummies. How strong would 75 or 50 leaves be each if I use this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Syringe.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	637.0 KB
ID:	590299
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• changeofpace2014
              Editing a comment
              Wow looks like the receipt has a (harvest date / MFC). Not the case in Ontario; they only are required to list the package date..

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              changeofpace2014 They had an email, 100 day guarantee. When a product is about to hit that date they discount it well. I was hearing about these deals in their Chicago stores, finally hit close to home.

Puglover1 as soon as I figure out how long it takes the fing train to travel 104 miles...
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

850mg divided by how many you make 25, 50, 75 ... no calculator but 75 would be a little over 10 mg per candy

Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
              Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks. I've decided to decarb some cheap wax for my first batch.

Honor among drug cartels.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Spiders in my twin daughter's room at bedtime. Always leads to extra hugs and dad being treated like a super hero.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My youngest daughter now 40 OMG you just wait Franklin she's still won't go near them she'll ask me to take them out LOL

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Put a fake one on the floor. When someone screams, casually walk up to the fakey, pick it up and pop it in your mouth.

Curiosity.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20230314_093930~2.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	554.8 KB
ID:	591270
                Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• 90Gizmo
                  90Gizmo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gingerbeard Dim-sum? It's been a long time ... fisherman's wharf/Chinatown. Sunday buffet at Dim Sum Palace. The cart rolls around and you take the plates you want. At the end you count your plates and that's your bill. Cat? They never said
                  Last edited by 90Gizmo; 03-15-2023, 07:46 AM.

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, you misunderstand. If you take a look at the etymology of 'dim-sum' you will find the original meaning is 'to touch the heart.'
                  You probably ate cat.

• 90Gizmo
                  90Gizmo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gingerbeard I'm okay with that. I expect him to return the favor if it takes a while to find my dead body. It happens.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X