Top feeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top feeding

Having problems in outdoor grow. Not growing fast enough but are healthy. Anyone have recommendations for a top soil amendment that can feed good nitrogen and phosphorus. Don't like time releases have burnt plants to many times. Maybe a good composted manure? Not sure, please help. Have short season and need good growth

I top dress with a mixture of a good quality compost, bat or chicken manure, kelp powder, and worm castings. Add a tablespoon of blackstrap to your water to keep your bacteria happy. Are you growing in containers or in the ground?

Comment

In the ground outdoors gorilla style

Comment

If healthy just not growing fast enough that's the strain you chose. The plant will grow how its bred or how its genetically made up. If it was the food the plant would still grow but be deficient needing more food to keep up with growth. Adding more food to a healthy plant will cause burns

Worm castings wont burn plants, have much but minimal amounts of nutritional value and add microbial life to medium. Humic acid wont burn plants will help nutrient availability, also watering with fulvic acid every 3 weeks aids in a healthy medium and nutrient availability. I use mycorrhizae and molasses every 3 weeks as well for microbial life
        Last edited by GroBuddy; 06-19-2022, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Calcium Ammonium Nitrate and super phosphate.

Comment

I make teas with bat quano, worm casings and old manure. Large buckets femented outdoors strain it and mix it equal amounts of half tea half water in gallon containers.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              No eye of newt?

Nope just stinky tea for outdoor only. I quit using fish emulsion mixed pooo tea do to smell LOL
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              Rotten fish, I knew there was something missing from that potion...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X