Trichome Evaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trichome Evaluation

I think its about ready. From a flower low and on the inside.
    Attached Files

You are close I would wait another week or so

Comment

This may help you
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Not that it's Ansel Adams in color, but I might have to make that first picture my wallpaper. There is something... something... I don't know. I want to crawl into the space that is in the picture and hover around. Drift dive, for you scuba divers. The colors are... are... What the fuck am I dabbing???
        But yeah, you have more time. However whatever the colors are and are doing in that first picture are deceptive.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Kcatmc2 Have you got a picture of the buds from farther away? Sometimes the "whole look" of the bud tells me when they're done.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Todays image. Thanks for all the input y'all. I can't figure out how to respond individually so i am just gonna do it here. Smokesteve thanks bud Pun intended!! SoOrbudgal, I saved the jpeg. Thanks It really helped and I will refer to it often moving forward. btw Ashland is where god would live if he were here. Green thumb I only have this crappy digital microscope which does not focus well from distance. Sorry. The buds are tight with all the hairs tucked back for what that is worth.. Thanks again to all of you!!!!

Please insert your fav wise and pithy quotation here
            Attached Files

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              With a close pic of a bud with your phone or a camera we can enlarge the image and inspect the whole bud better. I like looking at trichs pics while I have ETS.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X