Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new 420 guy

are his seeds any good?

I have never dealt with them but if they obtain their seeds from major breeders, then they should be as good as anyone else's.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Lots of people here speak very highly of them.

Comment

I'm growing the last four of my last order from him. 16 seeds, no duds. Best plants I've grown. I have 20 more to pick from for my next grow. Way better prices than MSNL. Two joints up, from me!
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

No I had a bunch that didnt germ and a few that turned male. But there prices are low. I would like a landrace from them but.
          1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
          1 sf2000 @200 watts
          2 philzon @230 watts
          2x4x5 tent
          3x6x8 closet
          Fox Farm ocean forest
          Black gold for seedling
          3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
          RH 40-60
          Temp 70-80
          Feeding with FF trio with molasses
          calmag and a little flower fuel
          Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

His prices are ok but just mass production white label beans. You are not going to get insane levels of frost or unique terps. May I suggest north Atlantic seed company. Lots of breeder's. Good prices. In the USA.
            Check out our carefully selected lineup of breeders and strains whom we feel have the highest potential for excellent genetics.
            keeping it green with the soil thing
            love me some frosty autos
            braap
            BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
            Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
            the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
            blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Ace1973
              Ace1973 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the link, usually I go through sensible seeds, just wanted to try out something new and if my plant doesn't pan out, I have a back up.

Awesome guys, my plant is in the tent, hasn't shown sex yet, just flipped to 12/12 and should see in a few days.

Comment

I wouldn't consider wasting 4 months on anything other than spectacular genetics.

Comment

• Ace1973
                Ace1973 commented
                Editing a comment
                I wanted to see if there was a diamond in the rough, so to speak. I am growing amnesia right now and if it flops I will know not to buy from him anymore. Anything worth while I save by breeding them.

I have had alot of success with his seeds. Everything i grow from seed comes mainly from his site because i receive them quickly an he's reasonable. But sure i'd like to have $20 per seed genetics but can't afford that. But if you learn to clone photoperiods of your favorite strains it will keep you well supplied and make good trades.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Ace1973
                Ace1973 commented
                Editing a comment
                I make my own seeds using colloidal silver, I clone as well, just too curious and wanted to hear about others who grow from his seeds. I am well supplied with seeds, in fact I will never grow all of them out.

That's cool Ace1973 i do like his quick shipping. I was also looking at MaryJanes Seeds store what a variity they got also. Not too bad prices either. But i just look, i too have many seeds won't need any for years LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Ace1973
                Ace1973 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think growing weed is as addicting as smoking it. I have so many seeds, I just can not convince my GF to let me buy or make more.

Totally agree with you there Ace1973 I swear i enjoy growing anything so much it's more relaxing than a good joint somedays. All i need to do is dig into dirt and look at plants, trees and hear the sounds of critters.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Ace1973
                Ace1973 commented
                Editing a comment
                I also grow succulents, still learning the names, one is aloe the other is hen and chick and the last one I have no idea what the name is. Growing is fun and I love the variety of plants, plus the air is fresh inside and I have a little nature indoors.

Me too i love growing succulents i got those hens & chicks and others i don't know the name of unless they came with the tag. Mostly folks give me pieces and i just stick them in a pot. I've thrown some kind of long string ones into my planters with other flowers. Man the colors of these being out in the weather is awesome reds, oranges, pinks and blooming. Lots of these come from very harsh climates way up at high elevations.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Ace1973
                Ace1973 commented
                Editing a comment
                I love growing succulents, easy to grow, easy to clone. The colors under my T-5 are beautiful.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X