Help Needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed!!

Last edited by True2grow; 06-20-2022, 01:16 PM.

My first gut reaction was re-veg. Or possibly, nitrogen toxicity?

Comment

I would love to help ;you but there is not enough information to make a good diagnoses. Perhaps your light is too close to the plants. Why don't you visit the site that sponsors this forum. Follow their advice and you will have a chance to become a good grower.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I think crucialbunny is right on both counts. Looks like both N-tox and some re-veging. Definitely need more info on both light and feeding schedule.

Comment

Thanks.. I do know that they were being fed Cal Mag, Plant booster, and Flora Nova grow. The 2 lathers plants are in a 5 gallon and the smaller plants is 1 gallon. Definitely led lighting on a 24hr schedule I believe. I started out feeling it small amounts of the nutrients above, what should I do? Besides moving plants, should I up the nutrients? Or change the lighting ?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Man those are in very rough shape sorry about that. Looks like poor drainage also. I bet you got root rot along with misunderstanding of how to grow.

Less nutes until the leaves start to yellow on the bottom. What you using for water?

Comment

3Berries okay.. the previous owner wants me to use faucet water🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s worked with the other grows but this is my first time doing it all on my own.
            SoOrbudgal No root rot, just the appearance

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Well good luck to ya fella whomever you got these from or learned from was not helpful. You stick around here and read up in the growing tutorials watch what some excellent growers do here and your next grow will be better.

Tap water contains chlorine or chloramine, chlorine will gas off, chloramine will not.
            Looks like reveg, bugs, PH issues. (heat and RH)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X