First time grower problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time grower problem

Hello, I'm a newby grower, I have a problem with a autoflower plant, wilting leaves, yellowing with brown spots. Thought I underwatered the plant? But as I inspected the soil it was pretty dry a inch down. I watered 24hrs ago still no change....pic attached Caseydarin

With little info and only the photo to go by I'd say it looks like a thirsty plant. Your medium looks dry and I don't know if it's a shadow or if you're only watering around the base of the plant. Healthy plants need a robust root system that spreads through the entire container so the entire container should be watered. Have you been using nutrients recently? Have you been monitoring temperatures? Excessive heat can have a big effect on autos because genetically they tend to be a cooler environment plant.

Comment

Unfortunitly this plant is toast. Look around at the helpful tips and read up on beginner growing here on the website. Follow other growers look and read what they have done. Begin again read the way autoflowers need min. of 18hrs of strong full spectrum light to grow well. You need more learning and understanding of how to get setup to grow weed.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

You most likely underwatered it. This will also slightly alter the soil chemistry. Add a bit of cal-mag to freshly PH'd water. Then, check the runoff PH. If you do not know about what I speak, go here https://www.growweedeasy.com/link-gu...owing-cannabis and start reading. Hope this helps but you better hurry.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I wouldn't give up the ghost yet, but do your research on how to grow: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X