This is how I been doin it lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is how I been doin it lately

Hi folks, I hope everyone is well and moderately sane. I am coming up on my sixth anniversary as a grower in July, and I'm on grow 16 right now. One box is in flower, and the other is in veg.

Click image for larger version

Name:	box aftr lst.JPG
Views:	607
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	567353
    That's Gorilla Cookies on right and Afgoo & Runtzmuffins on right: yup, two in one pot. Afgoo by Coastal Genetics out in Cali is a total winner at 28% THC & 3-10% CBD. She's sublime. This is the start of week 6 veg, there was a touch of root rot from a light leak that made Gor Cookies lag, but they are all growing strong now. Gor is growing around .5 inch per day. So I am training the girls on the right, who are at least 2.5" taller.

I was too rough on one of Afgoo's stalks and snapped it, but not all the way. I fashioned a splint and put a wire around her to keep the wound vertical. Keep your fingers crossed!

Name:	splnt stalkIbrok.JPG
Views:	544
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	567356

Box 2 in flower is starting week 7 and the stigmas are still mostly white with a tiny touch of yellow, all still erect, not dried and shriveled. These have 3-4 more weeks. They are taking their time: definitely not 8-weekers. I guess I mostly grow 9-10 wk flower hybrids, and I go for the real high THC strains. For me, it's worth the wait.

Name:	ogk stig lil yellow still erect.JPG
Views:	550
Size:	514.8 KB
ID:	567354Click image for larger version

Name:	ogk stigmas still white.JPG
Views:	552
Size:	466.5 KB
ID:	567355
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Oh how i've missed seeing your grows alltatup so good to see your still in the game. I've really enjoyed the Gorilla strains got 1 going outdoors this summer with several others. It sure is good to see ya
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal It's good to "see" you, too!!! This is home, sweet home.

Name:	horizont wk7.JPG
Views:	519
Size:	673.2 KB
ID:	567531
    Here's how the horizontal grow looks, week 7. They like it right up under the LED Cobbs.

Name:	veg wk6.JPG
Views:	512
Size:	417.0 KB
ID:	567532
    Week 6 veg: See the measuring tape in the middle of the back wall? The break's at 12 inches, so you can see that Gor Cookies is steady growing up, while I keep training the other two in the right pot to keep them from getting too tall before the flip. Like Nebula says, The secret sauce is in the veg!!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like the tape idea 👍🏻

Looking very nice @alltatup !! And Happy anniversary dear grower !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, buddy!! Pretty soon...

Nifty! Looks like a very sterile setup. I'm used to junk and dirt and leaves on the bottom of my tent and wires and cables from the top.
    How hot do the COBs get?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      HOWDY GINGER!!!!! The COBs don't get very hot at all, which is why I switched my older box away from the hotter lights that ate up electricity. I mean, I have to keep tying the colas down cuz of course they do foxtail and leaves burn if they stay too close to the lights. But they are awesome lights and have given me great results, phat buds. Give ole Dabbinator a scratch for me.

Start of flower week 8 in one box, where buds are definitely fattening up, and day 4 in the other, where they are shooting up like weeds. And just for fun, an Imperial Jasper stone I cut and am currently polishing. Mother Nature is amazing.

Name:	fl day4.JPG
Views:	439
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	568067Click image for larger version

Name:	fl wk8.JPG
Views:	442
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	568068Click image for larger version

Name:	my imperial.JPG
Views:	440
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	568069

Comment

• BU2B
      BU2B commented
      Editing a comment
      the jasper looks like a pink rose

your installation is Nickel!
    beautiful assembly of the box and perfectly clean

Bravo!!!!!!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      VaF I didn't build them!!! I bought them because I needed stealth and mobility. Had the older one for 6 years and they are built to last. Canadian brand: BCNL is the name.

Start of week 9 in one box and 10 days into flower in the other box:

STILL lots of white stigmas: she may be an eleven-weeker, but I know she has at least 2 more weeks:

The other box had strech up to 16 inches since last Sunday: Jeez louise!!!

Attached Files
    Last edited by alltatup; 06-25-2022, 05:39 AM.

Comment

OG Kush harvest:

Name:	ogk1.JPG
Views:	372
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	569136Click image for larger version

Name:	hash.JPG
Views:	368
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	569140

Name:	ogk2.JPG
Views:	364
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	569137Click image for larger version

Name:	ogk3.JPG
Views:	363
Size:	2.76 MB
ID:	569138Click image for larger version

Name:	ogk5.JPG
Views:	365
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	569139
      I live in a world where all buds are top buds...

Comment

Well look at the size of those colas. I think lollipoping really changes things and the care you give to understanding the grow. Very well done !
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X