Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Growers - excited to be part of the GWE community!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ur very welcome momma bear I enjoy helping others just like all the other people that have helped me if you have anyquestions feel free to ask there are no stupid questions and I will answer to the best that I can

Comment

• bobsakamoto
      bobsakamoto commented
      Editing a comment
      dude, you rock

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks buddy I was fortunate enough to have people look out for me when I needed help with my plants and I'd love to share and teach what iv learnt

I would also recomend useing fabric pots because the roots can get more oxygen if you grow with soil u can make the pots with some nails wood and planting fabric or u can buy the pots what ever ur budget is the more oxygen u can get to the roots the better hence why bubble ponics grows ur plants SOOO FAST

Comment

• bobsakamoto
      bobsakamoto commented
      Editing a comment
      also, plastic milkcrates and/or those cheapy wire small trash baskets if you go the diy with lawn fabric route

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      That's an awesome idea bob I haven't thought of that

Def going with fabric pots!
    FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
    Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops
    2x6" clip on fans, 1x8" desk fan, 1x12" oscillating fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X